7 Reasons to Upgrade to 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Halo Lights DD2025
Stand out from the crowd by augmenting the LED lights of your Hyundai Genesis Coupe with a striking halo design.
Imagine having about 70% savings on energy consumed and 90% maintenance cost reductions for your car headlights? Have you ever thought of getting car headlights that are aesthetically so pleasing, low on energy usage rate while providing bright rays that do not scatter around? That's what the halo lights offer. Little wonder they are the preferred type of modern headlights. Compared to the regular car lights, the DD2025 halo lights provide brighter illumination for your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe with less glare. You will enjoy purchasing the standard ones like DD2025 because of their lovely colors that aid your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe driving vision.
Aside from these advantages, the performance lighting technology LED serve the additional function of adding grace to the outer beauty of your multipoint injection Hyundai motors. Halo lights are cheap at $100 per paired unit.
Read on to learn more about the halo lights and why you should get the DD2025 for your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe. Below is the article outline:
- What are halo lights?
- What are the seven reasons to upgrade?
- Why should you purchase the DD2025 by Diode Dynamics?
- What to consider before buying?
What is a halo light?
The halo-like effect is created by an array of SMDs performance lighting technology running around a circuit board shaped like a thin, round strip. The performance lighting technology can come in different colors and even be RBG-controlled to change the colors on demand. Halos are fixed directly to the headlight bounding surface inside the headlight cover.
What are the seven reasons to upgrade?
Show-stopping looks: Enhancing the lights of your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe with a halo light is primarily a visual change to give your car a unique and eye-catching look. The SMD light array produces a sharp glow that's unmissable during the day or night. With your choice of color and RBG control, you can ensure it alters your vehicle's style to your satisfaction.
Increased reliability: Newer halo light models like the DD2025 are fitted with an LED driver that adjusts the input voltage and protects the LEDs from current and voltage fluctuations. Older halo lights used resistors on the opposite side of the circuit board. If one resistor failed, the entire light array would fail. The new model also supports a wider voltage range.
Bright and Even Light Output: The DD2025 comes with stronger light output than older models without the same temperature-related issues and lower power consumption. It's all thanks to eliminating resistors on the PCB and increasing the number of LEDs on the circuit board. The DD2025 can simultaneously increase the brightness of your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe led lights and make your car more noticeable.
Easy installation: Diode Dynamics has made some improvements to make installing the DD2025 as easy as possible. They removed the resistors on the back of the halo to make it easier to stick to the headlight securely. You can also effortlessly replace your halo light by simply plugging the old one out and plugging in the new one thanks to the external cable. It's a quick DIY installation that shouldn't take more than an hour without any expensive equipment.
Customization and control: The DD2025 model halo light comes with Diode Dynamics' LED technology. The RBG color output of the 5050 tri-node LED array can easily be adjusted on-demand using either Bluetooth or a specialized remote controller. Since not all colors are road legal, you can use allowed colors when driving on the streets but let your creativity go on track days or in private.
Affordable Upgrade: Assuming you have basic tools at home, upgrading your led lights with the DD2025 can cost as little as the $100 base price. For this, you get four light halos, one for each of your individual led lights, and a Bluetooth controller. It's one of the most affordable exterior changes you can get to have the most noticeable effect on your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe.
Energy-saving: The wonderful energy-saving feature of the DD2025 halo lights is an additional reason to purchase one of their paired LEDs. The operating voltage of the Diode Dynamics DD2025 bulb is 9-16V, which shines brightly considering the low power it utilizes. The exterior car bulbs run on white, low-power, 50 percent brightness levels, or white, high-power, 100 percent brightness as the case might be.
Why should you purchase the DD2025 by Diode Dynamics?
- The DD2025 halo LEDs operate at 9-16V minimal values that preserve battery level.
- The 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Halo Lights DD2025 is manufactured by Diode Dynamics. The company is a pioneer in the automotive lighting industry and has a record for constantly innovating and improving its products.
- Diode Dynamics has been in the business since 2006 and is a proudly American company founded in St. Louis, Missouri. Diode Dynamics, 4200 Shoreline Drive, Earth City, Missouri 63045 USA is the registered business address and headquarters of Diode Dynamics.
- The DD2025 by Diode Dynamics is manufactured in the USA at St. Louis, Missouri.
- Diode Dynamics provides plenty of information and support to its customers. You can reach them via email at email@example.com or from their contact page. You can also contact us for any fitment or other advice.
- The all-inclusive price of $100 gets you four lights as well as a BC1 Bluetooth controller to change your light colors.
- The halo light maker, Diode Dynamics, is authentic and has a verified contact number at314-205-3033. They also have an email support option at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- More information on their products is made available on their official page. There is also an online installation page to assist DIY buyers.
- On top of the standard warranty, you can also cheaply extend the warranty for your DD2025 so that you can buy with confidence.
Specifications and Features
White: White low power, 50 percent brightness
Red: White high power, 100 percent brightness
Yellow: Signal, double brightness, flashing (dims if powered more than two seconds)
Quantity: Two (2)
Operating Voltage: 9-16V
Operating Temperature: -40c to 85c (-40f to 185f)
Driver Dimensions: 2.5 x 1.38 x 0.88 inch
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s):
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 4Cyl 2.0L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 D 2.2L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V6 3.8L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 V6 3.3L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V6 3.3L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G90 V6 3.3L
2008 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V8 5.0L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G90 V8 5.0L
2018 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 2.0L
2019 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster N 4Cyl 2.0L
2011 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 1.6L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.