7 Reasons to Upgrade to 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Halo Lights DD2049
Stand out from the crowd by augmenting the LED lights of your Hyundai Genesis Coupe with a striking halo design.
With the release of halo lights like the DD2049 bulbs, night journeys with your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe is no longer as dangerous as it used to be. All you need is to buy halo LEDs from manufacturers like Diode Dynamics and begin to enjoy brighter headlights that run on lesser energy and maintenance costs. Their reflection is straight and has little to zero glare.
Besides, they are not overpriced, and two (2) of the Diode Dynamics DD2049 halo lights are sold for $100. Moreover, purchasing the LED lights is budget-friendly at $100 per paired quantity of the DD2049 by Diode Dynamics. The performance lighting technology LED bulbs also modify the appearance of your Hyundai for car enthusiasts. They are worth every penny as the performance lighting technology car parts also help tune your Coupé (two-door) Hyundai.
Read on to know more about the halo lights and why you should buy the DD2049 for your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe. Below is the article outline:
- What is a halo light?
- What are the seven reasons to upgrade?
- Why should you purchase the DD2049 by Diode Dynamics?
- What to consider when buying?
What is a halo light?
As a cosmetic alteration, you can change the appearance by adding a ring of light around the existing LED lights of your car. While primarily for visual effect, high-quality headlight halo kits can also help make your car more noticeable in bright or low-light conditions. A halo kit is a ring-shaped circuit board with LED lights on the exterior surface and a sticky layer on the interior. You can find halo lights in varying colors, and some models are even adjustable using a remote control.
What are the seven reasons to upgrade?
Show-stopping looks: If you want an attention-grabbing update to the look of your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, a halo light is undoubtedly one way to get it done. The SMD light array produces a distinct glow that's unmissable during the day or night. With your choice of color and RBG control, you can ensure it changes your vehicle's style to your preference.
Higher durability: This advantage is one that most halo lights enthusiasts seek, which is what Diode Dynamics promises. Their DD2049 LED halo lights have been designed to function at a low threshold of 9-16V which means there is a lesser strain on the V6 Hyundai battery. Besides, the operating temperature range is -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F), crossing out the chances of overheating or damaging the performance lighting technology assembly.
Bright and Even Light Output: The DD2049 comes with stronger light output than older models without the same temperature-related issues and lower power consumption. It's all thanks to eliminating resistors on the PCB and increasing the number of LEDs on the circuit board. The DD2049 can simultaneously increase the brightness of your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe led lights and make your car more noticeable.
Easy installation: The DD2049 is a low-effort aftermarket upgrade that a home mechanic with simple tools can complete. The most challenging part of the installation is to remove the led lights of your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe so that you can stick the light to the actual headlight. Diode Dynamics has made installing their halo light a breeze by removing the resistors on the back and providing an adhesive layer.
Customization and control: There are a variety of halo light models from Diode Dynamics. You can opt for a fixed color bulb or one with customizable RBG palettes using a remote light controller. By using the LED technology, you will have greater flexibility over the looks of your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe to suit any occasion.
Affordable Upgrade: Assuming you have basic tools at home, upgrading your led lights with the DD2049 can cost as little as the $100 base price. For this, you get four light halos, one for each of your individual led lights, and a Bluetooth controller. It's one of the most affordable exterior upgrades you can get to have the most noticeable effect on your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe.
Energy-saving: The great energy-saving feature of the DD2049 halo lights is an additional reason to purchase one of their paired LEDs. The operating voltage of the Diode Dynamics DD2049 bulb is 9-16V, which shines brightly considering the low power it utilizes. The exterior car bulbs operate on white, low-power, 50 percent brightness levels, or white, high-power, 100 percent brightness as the case might be.
Why should you purchase the DD2049 by Diode Dynamics?
- The DD2049 halo LEDs operate at 9-16V minimal values that preserve battery level.
- The 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Halo Lights DD2049 is manufactured by Diode Dynamics. The company is a pioneer in the automotive lighting industry and has a record for constantly innovating and improving its products.
- Diode Dynamics has been in the business since 2006 and is a proudly American company founded in St. Louis, Missouri. Diode Dynamics, 4200 Shoreline Drive, Earth City, Missouri 63045 USA is the registered business address and headquarters of Diode Dynamics.
- The DD2049 by Diode Dynamics is manufactured in the USA at St. Louis, Missouri.
- Diode Dynamics provides plenty of information and support to its customers. You can reach them via email at email@example.com or from their contact page. You can also contact us for any fitment or other advice.
- You get all of the benefits mentioned above for only $100.
- Diode Dynamics, the manufacturing team, has fantastic customer support packages like a responsive contact-us phone dial at 314-205-3033. An alternative means to reach out to them is by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supplementary information or self-help alternatives are also on their well-detailed official website. There is also an online installation page to assist DIY buyers.
- On top of the standard warranty, you can also cheaply extend the warranty for your DD2049 so that you can buy with confidence.
Specifications and Features
White: White low power, 50 percent brightness
Red: White high power, 100 percent brightness
Yellow: Signal, double brightness, flashing (dims if powered more than two seconds)
Quantity: Two (2)
Operating Voltage: 9-16V
Operating Temperature: -40c to 85c (-40f to 185f)
Driver Dimensions: 2.5 x 1.38 x 0.88 inch
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s):
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 4Cyl 2.0L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 D 2.2L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V6 3.8L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 V6 3.3L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V6 3.3L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G90 V6 3.3L
2008 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V8 5.0L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G90 V8 5.0L
2018 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 2.0L
2019 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster N 4Cyl 2.0L
2011 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 1.6L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.