7 Reasons to Upgrade to 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Halo Lights DD2073
Upgrade the stock headlights LED lights of your Hyundai Genesis Coupe with the eye-catching DD2073.
Want to tune the looks of your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe to match the power of its engine? Whether you like to show off on your daily commute or with your fellow car enthusiasts, the DD2073 halo light is one of the most accessible and most affordable ways to take your car's exterior to the next level. For only $100, you can give your car a sporty look that matches what's under the hood. In this product description, we'll cover everything you need to know about this aftermarket part, including:
- What is a halo light?
- What are the seven reasons to upgrade?
- Why should you purchase the DD2073 by Diode Dynamics?
- What to consider before buying?
What is a halo light?
Halo lights, otherwise called halos, are performance lighting technology installed in a circular design around an automobile's headlight assembly to serve aesthetic purposes or as auxiliary lights. They usually reflect at white, high-power, 100 percent brightness levels.
They are also power-saving lights and can function under white, low-power, 50 percent brightness conditions. Like the DD2073 LED units, their double signal, double brightness, flashing (dims if powered more than two seconds) exterior lights have adjustable luminosity.
Their LEDs reflect white lights and have a warranty when acquired from quality stores like Diode Dynamics. As expected, the primary purpose is to complement the main car headlights, but they can also serve as fancy lights for your 3.8L V6 6AT (303 HP) Hyundai Genesis Coupe.
What are the seven reasons to upgrade?
Show-stopping looks: One of the first reasons car owners install a halo light on their car LED lights is to create a sportier and more track-worthy look and feel. The DD2073 is explicitly made for the 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe to fit and highlight the existing led lights perfectly. You're also not stuck with just one choice of color as there are multiple options, and you can even use the LED technology to change the light colors on the fly.
Higher durability: This benefit is one that most halo lights enthusiasts consider, which is what Diode Dynamics promises. Their DD2073 LED halo lights have been designed to function at a low threshold of 9-16V which means there is a lesser strain on the V6 Hyundai battery. Besides, the operating temperature range is -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F), limiting the possibilities of overheating or damaging the performance lighting technology systems.
Bright and Even Light Output: The DD2073 comes with brighter light output than older models without the same temperature-related issues and lower power consumption. It's all thanks to eliminating resistors on the PCB and increasing the number of LEDs on the circuit board. Not only will this turn heads when driving your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, but boost your headlight output as well.
Easy installation: The DD2073 is a simple aftermarket upgrade that a home mechanic with simple tools can complete. All you need to do is open the hood of your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, unbolt the light, and then fix the halo ring to the exterior of the headlight bounding surface. Diode Dynamics has made installing their halo light a breeze by removing the resistors on the back and providing an adhesive layer.
Customization and control: There are a variety of halo light models from Diode Dynamics. You can opt for a fixed color bulb or one with customizable RBG palettes using a remote light controller. By using the LED technology, you will have greater flexibility over the looks of your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe to suit any occasion.
Affordable Upgrade: For such an exciting aesthetic change to your car, the DD2073 is a reasonably cheap upgrade at $100. You also don't need to visit a mechanic, or even own any specialized equipment, or have a ton of experience to DIY upgrade your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe.
Energy-saving: The great energy-saving feature of the DD2073 halo lights is an extra reason to purchase one of their paired LEDs. The operating voltage of the Diode Dynamics DD2073 bulb is 9-16V, which reflects brightly considering the low power it utilizes. The exterior car bulbs operate on white, low-power, 50 percent brightness levels, or white, high-power, 100 percent brightness as the case might be.
Why should you purchase the DD2073 by Diode Dynamics?
- The DD2073 halo LEDs operate at 9-16V minimal values that preserve battery level.
- The 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Halo Lights DD2073 is manufactured by Diode Dynamics. The company is a pioneer in the automotive lighting industry and has a record for constantly innovating and improving its products.
- Diode Dynamics has been in the business since 2006 and is a proudly American company founded in St. Louis, Missouri. Their headquarters are located at Diode Dynamics, 4200 Shoreline Drive, Earth City, Missouri 63045 USA.
- Diode Dynamics is a popular brand founded in St. Louis, Missouri, in 2006 with a standard fair warranty deal. Purchase of the halo light by Diode Dynamics comes with a guaranteed fair warranty.
- Diode Dynamics provides plenty of information and support to its customers. You can reach them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or from their contact page. You can also contact us for any fitment or other advice.
- You get all of the benefits mentioned above for only $100.
- The halo light maker, Diode Dynamics, is authentic and has a verified contact number at314-205-3033. An alternative means to reach out to them is by email at email@example.com.
- Supplementary information or self-help alternatives are also on their well-detailed official website. There is also an online installation page to assist DIY buyers.
- The DD2073 is covered by Diode Dynamics' warranty.
Specifications and Features
White: White low power, 50 percent brightness
Red: White high power, 100 percent brightness
Yellow: Signal, double brightness, flashing (dims if powered more than two seconds)
Quantity: Two (2)
Operating Voltage: 9-16V
Operating Temperature: -40c to 85c (-40f to 185f)
Driver Dimensions: 2.5 x 1.38 x 0.88 inch
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s):
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 4Cyl 2.0L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 D 2.2L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V6 3.8L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 V6 3.3L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V6 3.3L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G90 V6 3.3L
2008 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V8 5.0L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G90 V8 5.0L
2018 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 2.0L
2019 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster N 4Cyl 2.0L
2011 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 1.6L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.