Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2010-15 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Disc Brake Pad Set HB663Z.557 by Hawk Performance
Your 2010-15 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L __makes 207 BHP @ 6000 RPM, so it has remarkable performance potential. Still, it is not wise to explore that potential fully without giving your car a good performance brake upgrade like the __Hawk Performance disc brake pad set HB663Z.557. This car’s factory brakes are at their best in moderate, unhurried driving; when you start to explore its performance limits. However, they may fail to respond as reliably. This brake pad set is designed just for the 2010-15 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, guaranteeing more excellent braking performance. It has also been designed to deliver lower brake dust and low braking noise. You can have it for just $133.47. Founded in 1990, Hawk Performance has many years of experience developing automotive brake products, so their products are worth checking out. Interested? Let’s find out more about this brake set as we discuss the following:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set HB663Z.557 by Hawk Performance?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a batch of brake pad upgrades made from superior materials. They are often axle-specific (i.e., designed either for the front or rear axle). The disc brake pad set by Hawk Performance and most other similar sets on the market is vehicle-specific, so they tend to fit the brake calipers they are intended for perfectly.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
When they overheat or when used heavily, your stock brake pads may not engage with your brake rotors as firmly as they ought to, and that may result in shakes and shudders that may be transmitted to the steering wheel. The brake pads of the Hawk Performance disc brake pad set HB663Z.557 feature premium-grade friction materials with superior heat tolerance and more excellent wear resistance. So they offer a firm bite, even during spirited driving.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
This brake set features a dense layer of Hawk Performance's exclusive high friction formula that yields much more brake torque than the friction material on your stock brake pads. So it achieves a more substantial initial bite and greater clamping force. Because of the above, this set will require less distance to bring your car to a complete stop.
Longer Wear Life:
Incorporated into its friction materials are elements like copper that help to dissipate heat. So, they tend to function at cooler temperatures, which causes them to last longer. In addition, these brake pad upgrades resist fading much better than your OE brake pads.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set HB663Z.557 by Hawk Performance?
- This brake set is part of Hawk Performance's top range of street performance brake pad sets. Therefore, they will tolerate repeated spells of hard braking without succumbing to brake fade. Their proprietary friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- The materials allow them to deliver ultra-low levels of brake dust, so your wheels will stay cleaner for longer.
- This set has also received the ECE R 90 certification, which means that The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe has approved safe use in road-going vehicles.
- The disc brake pad set HB663Z.557 has been carefully developed by highly skilled and vastly experienced engineers at Hawk Performance, using detailed manufacturing processes that meet industry standards for quality.
- Founded in the US, Hawk Performance is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1990. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. Hawk Performance is headquartered in Great Lakes, Midwestern US.
Hawk Performance introduces a unique ceramic composite formulation specifically
developed to meet the ultra-low dust and low noise attributes of Original
Equipment ceramic brake pads while maintaining the high friction levels
professional brake tuners have grown to expect from Hawk Performance.
Performance Ceramic Brake Pads do not compromise performance and offer a
solution to many consumers' number one complaint: DUST! Performance Ceramic
Brake Pads also feature a fade resistant, linear friction profile that allows
your ABS brake system to work more effectively.
Hawk Performance Ceramic
Brake Pads â€šÃ„Ã® Quiet, Clean, Safe and Fast Stopping.
Key Features &
Benefits of Hawk Performance Ceramic Brake Pads
- Ultra-low dust
- Improved braking over O.E.
- Stable friction output
- Extremely quiet
- Extended pad life
- Increased rotor life
- Brake pads are wear items and as such, should be inspected regularly and
replaced as necessary. Pads should be replaced when approximately 1/8th inch of
friction material remains on the steel backing plate.
Specifications and Features
Caliper Type: OEM
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s):
2010 to 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.