Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2013 & 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Disc Brake Pad Set HB662N.587 by Hawk Performance
You will be amazed at how much a set of highly-rated brake pad upgrades like the Hawk Performance disc brake pad set HB662N.587 can change the on-road driving dynamics of the 2013 & 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe. With this premium brake set, this car will brake faster and more confidently. As a result, it will be more fun to drive. Founded in 1990, Hawk Performance has a strong reputation for developing highly effective yet affordable brake system upgrades, so you cannot go wrong with this set. The cost is just $104.45. Here are the things we will discuss in this article:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set HB662N.587 by Hawk Performance?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a batch of brake pad upgrades made from superior materials. They are often axle-specific (i.e., designed either for the front or rear axle). Also, disc brake pad sets like the HB662N.587 match the brake calipers and rotors of the 2013 & 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe. So, you know that it will fit.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
The quality of the brake parts substantially influences your car’s drivability and control. When heavily worked, your factory brake pads may, at times, fail to clamp down as firmly as they ought to due to high heat levels, and this may result in the vibrating of your steering wheel. The Hawk Performance disc brake pad set HB662N.587 benefits from superior friction materials that deliver a firmer initial bite and that have higher heat tolerance. Therefore, you will experience firmer and more controlled braking when your car is fitted with this brake pad set.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
Shorter stopping distances mean everything when competing against other drivers or attempting to go around corners faster. According to Car & Driver, the 2013 & 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe requires a minimum of 178 feet to pull to a stop from 70 mph. When this car is fitted with this brake set, the stopping distance may reduce by 15 to 20 percent. Therefore, it will enable you to get back on the gas pedal quicker after every braking motion, and as a result, move quicker than before.
Longer Wear Life:
Hawk Performance prioritizes longevity when developing the high-grade friction materials on this disc brake pad set. The materials are more resilient and do a better job of dispersing heat. So, they are more wear-resistant than your OE brake pad materials. In addition, these brake pad upgrades resist fading much better than your factory brake pads.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set HB662N.587 by Hawk Performance?
- This brake set is part of Hawk Performance's top range of street performance brake pad sets. Therefore, they will withstand repeated spells of intense braking without succumbing to brake fade. Their proprietary friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- The materials allow them to deliver ultra-low levels of brake dust, so your wheels will stay cleaner for longer.
- This set has also received the ECE R 90 certification, which means that The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe has approved safe use in road-going vehicles.
- Hawk Performance is renowned for its dedication to quality and precision in its products, and it has demonstrated the same in the disc brake pad set HB662N.587.
- Founded in the US, Hawk Performance is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1990. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. Hawk Performance is headquartered in Great Lakes, Midwestern US.
the track and get you home safely without having to change your brake
pads in and out. This compound was designed for the serious street and
Warning! Due to the dramatic friction levels produced by this
product to achieve "race-level" braking, rotor wear, noise, dust, and
pad life may be affected.
Fits: Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T without Brembo Brakes
Specifications and Features
Caliper Type: OEM
Relevant part numbers
2013 to 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.