Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2010-15 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Disc Brake Pad Set HB663F.557 by Hawk Performance
You will be amazed at how much a set of highly-rated brake pad upgrades like the Hawk Performance disc brake pad set HB663F.557 can change the on-road character of the 2010-15 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L. With this premium brake set, this car will stop faster and more confidently. As a result, it will be more fun to drive. Founded in 1990, Hawk Performance has a longstanding reputation for manufacturing highly effective yet affordable brake system upgrades, so you cannot go wrong with this set. The cost is just $116.06. Here are the things we will discuss in this article:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set HB663F.557 by Hawk Performance?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a batch of brake pad upgrades made from higher-grade materials. They are often axle-specific (i.e., designed either for the front or rear axle). Also, disc brake pad sets like the HB663F.557 match the brake calipers and rotors of the 2010-15 Hyundai Genesis Coupe. So, you know that it will fit.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
Your car can show way more control and composure while braking or slowing down when equipped with a set of good-quality brake pad upgrades. When heavily worked, your stock brake pads may, at times, fail to engage as firmly as they ought to due to high heat levels, and this may result in the shaking of your steering wheel. The Hawk Performance disc brake pad set HB663F.557 benefits from higher-grade friction materials that deliver a more substantial initial bite and that have higher heat tolerance. Therefore, you will experience firmer and more controlled braking when your car is fitted with this brake pad set.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
Shorter stopping distances mean everything when racing against other drivers or trying to go around corners quicker. According to Car & Driver, the 2010-15 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L requires a minimum of 178 feet to pull to a stop from 70 mph. When this car is equipped with this brake set, the braking distance may reduce by 15 to 20 percent. Therefore, it will enable you to get back on the gas pedal quicker after every braking motion, and consequently, move swifter than before.
Longer Wear Life:
Incorporated into its friction materials are elements like copper that help to dissipate heat. So, they tend to function at cooler temperatures, which causes them to last longer. In addition, these brake pad upgrades resist fading much better than your OE brake pads.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set HB663F.557 by Hawk Performance?
- You can install these brake pads for racing and track days because they can withstand intense repeated abuse without heating up excessively. Their exclusive friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- They have purposefully formulated friction materials that shed less brake dust as they wear down.
- This set has also received the ECE R 90 certification, which means that The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe has approved safe use in road-going vehicles.
- The disc brake pad set HB663F.557 has been carefully developed by highly skilled and vastly experienced engineers at Hawk Performance, using detailed manufacturing processes that meet industry standards for quality.
- Founded in the US, Hawk Performance is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1990. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. Hawk Performance is headquartered in Great Lakes, Midwestern US.
Hawk Performance HPS Ferro-Carbon compound brake pads provide advanced
braking characteristics to enhance the driving experience.
Hawk Performance HPS pads offer 20-40% more stopping power and higher
resistance to brake fade than most original equipment or standard
replacement pads. This makes them more responsive and durable than most
standard original brakes.
As standard brake pads wear, brake dust is released as the friction
material wears in everyday braking. Hawk Performance HPS brake pads are
formulated to run cleaner and release extremely low levels of dust in
normal street driving.
Key Features and Benefits of Hawk Performance HPS brake pads:
-High friction/torque hot or cold
-Gentle on rotors
-Very quiet, low noise
-Improved braking over OE pads
-Extended pad life vs. Stock Genesis pads
Price includes a FULL set of front pads. Enough to completely change the front pads on both the right and left side of the car.
Fits: Hyundai Genesis Turbo Coupe w/Brembo Brakes
Specifications and Features
Caliper Type: OEM
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s):
2010 to 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.