Here's Why You Need 04HYELA4DOE-010C Carbon Fiber Hood by VIS Racing for Your 2004-06 Hyundai Elantra
Discover how to improve the look and reduce the weight of your vehicle with the best-class carbon fiber hood.
Carbon fiber hoods add a great deal of value to your car. They can be built for the entire car body, including doors, bonnets, and engine parts. The act of assembling or buying carbon fiber hoods for your 2004-06 Hyundai Elantra can be an expensive undertaking. But what if you learned that you could purchase a sterling 04HYELA4DOE-010C Carbon Fiber Hood Body Kits by VIS Racing for as low as $761.60?
Besides bettering the aesthetics of your car for so much less, there are several benefits that you can enjoy from this carbon fiber hood. Read on to learn more about the benefits of purchasing a carbon fiber hood and much more:
- What is a carbon fiber hood?
- Four benefits of upgrading to carbon fiber hoods
- Why should you buy 04HYELA4DOE-010C Carbon Fiber Hood by VIS Racing, and
- What to consider when purchasing?
What is a carbon fiber hood?
Reducing a car's weight and improving its look are two major reasons car owners purchase carbon fiber hoods. A carbon fiber hood is typically comprised of thin carbon filaments bound together into a complex weave with a plastic polymer resin to form a composite material that's both strong and lightweight. Carbon fiber hoods usually do not have any metal elements.
Four benefits of upgrading to carbon fiber hoods
1. Reduce the weight of your car
One of the most significant benefits of adding a carbon fiber hood is its weight-reducing properties. This is because parts made from carbon fiber always weigh less than parts made from steel and other metals. Because of the lightweight and increased speed, carbon fiber hoods are popularly used to build Formula One, luxury sports, and muscle cars. This is why it is recommended for a '2004 to 2006 Hyundai Elantra'. A lot of luxury cars on the market today now come with carbon fiber hoods.
2. Carbon fiber is strong.
In terms of strength, carbon fiber is very strong compared to other materials. Despite being light in weight, carbon also empowers the part with unmatched strength. It is stiffer than other materials and several times stronger than steel.
3. Outstanding style and performance
You can customize your carbon fiber hood to your preference. Many new cars today feature unique carbon fiber hood parts that help improve their speed and functionality. An example is the addition of lightweight carbon fiber wheels.
4. More durability
Carbon fiber is more durable than steel; it lasts longer and does not depreciate. And if you need to do a repair or replacement due to depreciation over time, the cost will be far less compared to the kind of depreciation you deal with when handling steel or sheet metal. Making carbon fiber parts for all body parts of your vehicle makes your car even more lightweight than any similar vehicle on the market.
Why should you buy 04HYELA4DOE-010C Carbon Fiber Hood by VIS Racing?
- Increased velocity: Empowered with a powerful engine, you can maximize the fuel economy capacity of the 04HYELA4DOE-010C 2004-06 Hyundai Elantra by VIS Racing to attain an extremely high speed.
- Improved fuel economy: You can reap better miles per gallon, especially with the updated wheel design of your 2004-06 Hyundai Elantra. It works well with your vehicle's powerful engine resulting in the maximal use of fuel per mile.
- For exotic and sports cars: If you own a sports car, you will benefit greatly from upgrading to the Coupe 04HYELA4DOE-010C carbon fiber Hood by VIS Racing. It is also perfect for exotic vehicles, as it is designed for high-speed and high-powered vehicles
- Protection from collision: Besides improving your car's speed, the 04HYELA4DOE-010C carbon fiber hood can absorb energy at a much higher rate, making it relatively safer in the event of an unplanned impact.
- Reduced weight: When you go all-in on carbon fiber hoods, your 2004-06 Hyundai Elantra gets unbelievably light.
What to consider when purchasing?
Before adding a carbon fiber hood to your car, you need to ensure that the part you want to buy is an ideal fit for your vehicle. Also, while you can add the part to your car by yourself, it is advisable to seek the help of a professional installer with experience handling carbon fiber. For more information, you can reach out to us contact us, and any member of our highly skilled experts will be happy to take your inquiries. Alternatively, you can contact the manufacturer directly for assistance.
Specifications and Features
Material: carbon fiber
Style: OEM STYLE
2004 to 2006 Hyundai Elantra
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.