Here's Why You Need 12HYVEL2DOE-010C Carbon Fiber Hood by VIS Racing for Your 2012-16 Hyundai Veloster
Discover how to improve the look and reduce the weight of your vehicle with the best-class carbon fiber hood.
You essentially improve the car's value when you upgrade your car parts (body, including doors, bonnets) to a carbon fiber hood. Upgrading your 2012-16 Hyundai Veloster parts to carbon fiber hoods may be expensive, but did you know that you can purchase the 12HYVEL2DOE-010C from VIS Racing for as low as $718.40?
Besides improving the aesthetics of your car for so much less, there are several benefits that you can enjoy from this carbon fiber hood. Read on to learn more about the benefits of purchasing a carbon fiber hood and much more:
- What is a carbon fiber hood?
- Four benefits of upgrading to carbon fiber hoods
- Why should you buy 12HYVEL2DOE-010C Carbon Fiber Hood by VIS Racing, and
- What to consider when purchasing?
What is a carbon fiber hood?
Reducing a car's weight and improving its look are two major reasons car owners purchase carbon fiber hoods. A carbon fiber hood is typically composed of thin carbon filaments bound together into a complex weave with a plastic polymer resin to form a composite material that's both strong and lightweight. Carbon fiber hoods usually do not consist of any metal elements.
Four benefits of upgrading to carbon fiber hoods
1. Reduce the weight of your car
Adding a carbon fiber hood to your car allows you to achieve some weight reduction, which effectively improves the car's acceleration. Carbon fiber parts actually weigh less than traditional sheet metal, making them ideal for achieving weight reduction, which is why it makes such a perfect fit for your '2012 to 2016 Hyundai Veloster'. Today, they are popular for the makeup of Formula One, exotic sports, muscle cars, luxury cars.
2. Carbon fiber is strong.
In terms of strength, carbon fiber is very sturdy compared to other materials. Parts made from carbon fiber are both lightweight and very strong. It is stiffer than other materials and several times stronger than steel.
3. Outstanding style and performance
You can customize your carbon fiber hood to your satisfaction. Many new automobiles today feature unique carbon fiber hood parts that help improve their speed and functionality. An example is the addition of lightweight carbon fiber wheels.
4. Longer lifespan
Carbon fiber is more durable than steel; it lasts longer and does not rust. And if you need to do a repair or replacement due to depreciation over time, the cost will be far less compared to the kind of damages you deal with when handling steel or sheet metal. Manufacturing carbon fiber parts for all body parts of your vehicle makes your car even more lightweight than any similar vehicle on the market.
Why should you buy 12HYVEL2DOE-010C Carbon Fiber Hood by VIS Racing?
- Increased velocity: Endowed with a powerful engine, you can maximize the fuel economy capacity of the 12HYVEL2DOE-010C 2012-16 Hyundai Veloster by VIS Racing to attain an extremely high speed.
- Improved fuel economy: You can reap better miles per gallon, especially with the enhanced wheel shape of your 2012-16 Hyundai Veloster. It works well with your vehicle's powerful engine resulting in the maximal use of fuel per mile.
- For exotic and sports cars: The 2012-16 Hyundai Veloster 12HYVEL2DOE-010C carbon fiber Hood by VIS Racing is ideal for upgrading the parts of exotic cars and sports vehicles. Because of this, carbon fiber hoods are popularly used in Formula One cars and other sports cars. They are designed for incredible speeds, a rate typical of a high-powered automobile.
- Protection from collision: Besides improving your car's speed, the 12HYVEL2DOE-010C carbon fiber hood can absorb energy at a much higher rate, making it relatively safer in case a crash happens.
- Reduced weight: When you go all-in on carbon fiber hoods, your 2012-16 Hyundai Veloster gets unbelievably light.
What to consider when purchasing?
Be sure that the carbon fiber part you're purchasing is a perfect fit for your vehicle. Also, while you can add the part to your car by yourself, it is recommended to seek the help of a professional installer with experience handling carbon fiber. For more information, you can reach out to us contact us, and any member of our highly skilled experts will be happy to take your inquiries. Alternatively, you can contact the manufacturer directly for assistance.
Specifications and Features
Material: Carbon fiber
Style: OEM STYLE
Relevant part numbers12HYVEL2DOE010C
2012 to 2016 Hyundai Veloster
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.