Here's Why You Need 04HYELA4DGSP-010C Carbon Fiber Hood by VIS Racing for Your 2004-06 Hyundai Elantra
Discover how to improve the look and reduce the weight of your vehicle with the best-class carbon fiber hood.
You essentially improve the vehicle's value when you upgrade your car parts (body, including doors, bonnets) to a carbon fiber hood. The good news is that you can upgrade your 2004-06 Hyundai Elantra to the 04HYELA4DGSP-010C from VIS Racing for just $1428.
Besides improving the aesthetics of your car for so much less, there are several benefits that you can enjoy from this carbon fiber hood. In this article, you'll learn these benefits, and we'll also run through the following:
- What is a carbon fiber hood?
- Four benefits of upgrading to carbon fiber hoods
- Why should you buy 04HYELA4DGSP-010C Carbon Fiber Hood by VIS Racing, and
- What to consider when purchasing?
What is a carbon fiber hood?
People upgrade to carbon fiber hoods or install a carbon fiber hood for various purposes, but mostly because they want to enhance the look of their vehicles or reduce the car's overall weight. A carbon fiber hood is typically comprised of thin carbon filaments bound together into a complex weave with a plastic polymer resin to form a composite material that's both strong and lightweight. Carbon fiber hoods usually do not consist of any metal elements.
Four benefits of upgrading to carbon fiber hoods
1. Reduce the weight of your car
Adding a carbon fiber hood to your car allows you to achieve some weight reduction, which effectively improves the car's velocity. Carbon fiber parts actually weigh less than traditional sheet metal, making them ideal for achieving weight reduction, which is why it makes such a perfect fit for your '2004 to 2006 Hyundai Elantra'. Today, they are famous for the makeup of Formula One, exotic sports, muscle cars, luxury cars.
2. Carbon fiber is strong.
In terms of strength, carbon fiber is substantially firm compared to other materials. Despite being light in weight, carbon also empowers the part with unparalleled strength. It is stiffer than other materials and several times stronger than steel.
3. Outstanding style and performance
You can customize your carbon fiber hood to your preference. Many new vehicles today feature unique carbon fiber hood parts that help improve their speed and functionality. An example is the addition of lightweight carbon fiber wheels.
4. Longer lifespan
Carbon fiber is more durable than steel; it lasts longer and does not corrode. And if you need to do a repair or replacement due to depreciation over time, the cost will be far less compared to the kind of depreciation you deal with when handling steel or sheet metal. Making carbon fiber parts for all body parts of your vehicle makes your car even more lightweight than any similar vehicle on the market.
Why should you buy 04HYELA4DGSP-010C Carbon Fiber Hood by VIS Racing?
- Increased velocity: Endowed with a powerful engine, you can maximize the fuel economy capacity of the 04HYELA4DGSP-010C 2004-06 Hyundai Elantra by VIS Racing to attain an extremely high speed.
- Improved fuel economy: You can enjoy better miles per gallon, especially with the updated wheel built of your 2004-06 Hyundai Elantra. It works well with your vehicle's powerful engine resulting in the maximal use of fuel per mile.
- For exotic and sports cars: If you own a sports car, you will benefit greatly from upgrading to the Coupe 04HYELA4DGSP-010C carbon fiber Hood by VIS Racing. It is also perfect for exotic vehicles, as it is designed for high-speed and high-powered vehicles
- Protection from collision: Besides improving your car's aerodynamics, the 04HYELA4DGSP-010C carbon fiber hood can absorb energy at a much higher rate, making it significantly safer in case a crash happens.
- Reduced weight: When you go all-in on carbon fiber hoods, your 2004-06 Hyundai Elantra gets unbelievably light.
What to consider when purchasing?
Before adding a carbon fiber hood to your car, you need to ensure that the part you want to buy is an ideal product for your vehicle. Also, while you can install the part to your car by yourself, it is recommended to seek the help of a professional installer with experience handling carbon fiber. For more information, you can reach out to us contact us, and any member of our highly skilled experts will be happy to take your inquiries. Alternatively, you can contact the manufacturer directly for assistance.
Specifications and Features
Material: carbon fiber
2004 to 2006 Hyundai Elantra
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.