Here's Why You Need BKYG09-AC996HC Carbon Fiber Hood by Advan Carbon for Your 2010-13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Discover how to improve the look and reduce the weight of your vehicle with the best-class carbon fiber hood.
You literally improve the automobile's value when you upgrade your car parts (body, including doors, bonnets) to a carbon fiber hood. The good news is that you can upgrade your 2010-13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe to the BKYG09-AC996HC from Advan Carbon for just $999.
Besides bettering the aesthetics of your car for so much less, there are several advantages that you can enjoy from this carbon fiber hood. In this article, you'll learn these benefits, and we'll also run through the following:
- What is a carbon fiber hood?
- Four benefits of upgrading to carbon fiber hoods
- Why should you buy BKYG09-AC996HC Carbon Fiber Hood by Advan Carbon, and
- What to consider when purchasing?
What is a carbon fiber hood?
People upgrade to carbon fiber hoods or install a carbon fiber hood for various reasons, but mostly because they want to upgrade the look of their vehicles or drop the car's overall weight. A carbon fiber hood is typically composed of thin carbon filaments bound together into a complex weave with a plastic polymer resin to form a composite material that's both strong and lightweight. Carbon fiber hoods usually do not contain any metal elements.
Four benefits of upgrading to carbon fiber hoods
1. Reduce the weight of your car
Adding a carbon fiber hood to your car allows you to achieve some weight reduction, which effectively improves the car's acceleration. Carbon fiber parts actually weigh less than traditional sheet metal, making them ideal for achieving weight reduction, which is why it makes such a perfect fit for your '2010 to 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe'. Today, they are popular for the makeup of Formula One, exotic sports, muscle cars, luxury cars.
2. Carbon fiber is strong.
In terms of strength, carbon fiber is substantially firm compared to other materials. Parts made from carbon fiber are both lightweight and very strong. It is stiffer than other materials and several times stronger than steel.
3. Outstanding style and performance
You can customize your carbon fiber hood to your preference. Many car manufacturers now make cars that have carbon fiber hoods, which helps improve the speed and delivery of the vehicles. An example is the addition of lightweight carbon fiber wheels.
4. Longer lifespan
Carbon fiber is more durable than steel; it lasts longer and does not rust. And if you need to do a repair or replacement due to depreciation over time, the cost will be far less compared to the kind of damages you deal with when handling steel or sheet metal. Making carbon fiber parts for all body parts of your vehicle makes your car even more lightweight than any similar vehicle on the market.
Why should you buy BKYG09-AC996HC Carbon Fiber Hood by Advan Carbon?
- Increased velocity: Empowered with a 3.8L V6 6AT (303 HP) engine, you can maximize the 27 mpg US (8.7 L/100Km) capacity of the BKYG09-AC996HC 2010-13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe by Advan Carbon to attain a speed of 149 mph (240 km/h).
- Improved fuel economy: You can enjoy better miles per gallon, especially with the updated 111 in (2819 mm) wheel design of your 2010-13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe. It works well with a Multipoint injection Gasoline engine operating at a power of 223 KW @ 6300 RPM resulting in the maximal use of fuel per mile.
- For exotic and sports cars: The 2010-13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe BKYG09-AC996HC carbon fiber Hood by Advan Carbon is ideal for improving the parts of exotic cars and sports vehicles. Because of this, carbon fiber hoods are popularly used in Formula One cars and other sports cars. They are designed for speeds up to 149 mph (240 km/h), a rate typical of a 3.8L V6 6AT (303 HP) automobile.
- Protection from collision: Besides improving your car's performance, the BKYG09-AC996HC carbon fiber hood can absorb energy at a much higher rate, making it notably safer in the event of an accident.
- Reduced weight: When you go all-in on carbon fiber hoods, your 2010-13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe can get as light as 4255 lbs (1930 kg).
What to consider when purchasing?
Before adding a carbon fiber hood to your car, you need to ensure that the part you want to buy is an ideal fit for your vehicle. Also, it is advisable to enlist the help of a professional when you need to add the parts you've purchased. For more information, you can reach out to us contact us, and any member of our highly skilled experts will be happy to take your inquiries. Alternatively, you can contact the manufacturer directly for assistance.
Specifications and Features
Material: Carbon fiber
Style: OEM STYLE
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s): BKYG09AC996HC
2010 to 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.