Here's Why You Need SFXH-0700 Carbon Fiber Hood by ARK for Your 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Discover how to improve the look and reduce the weight of your vehicle with the best-class carbon fiber hood.
Carbon fiber hoods are such beautiful additions to any car. They can be built for the entire car body, including doors, bonnets, and engine parts. The act of assembling or buying carbon fiber hoods for your 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe can be an expensive undertaking. But what if you learned that you could purchase a sterling SFXH-0700 Carbon Fiber Hood Body Kits by ARK for as low as $1259.10?
Besides upgrading the aesthetics of your car for so much less, there is a higher value that you can enjoy from this carbon fiber hood. Read on to learn more about the benefits of purchasing a carbon fiber hood and much more:
- What is a carbon fiber hood?
- Four benefits of upgrading to carbon fiber hoods
- Why should you buy SFXH-0700 Carbon Fiber Hood by ARK, and
- What to consider when purchasing?
What is a carbon fiber hood?
Reducing a car's weight and improving its look are two major reasons car owners purchase carbon fiber hoods. A carbon fiber hood is typically comprised of thin carbon filaments bound together into a complex weave with a plastic polymer resin to form a composite material that's both strong and lightweight. Carbon fiber hoods usually do not consist of any metal elements.
Four benefits of upgrading to carbon fiber hoods
1. Reduce the weight of your car
Adding a carbon fiber hood to your car allows you to achieve some weight reduction, which effectively improves the car's acceleration. Carbon fiber parts actually weigh less than traditional sheet metal, making them ideal for achieving weight reduction, which is why it makes such a perfect fit for your '2010 to 2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe'. Today, they are famous for the makeup of Formula One, exotic sports, muscle cars, luxury cars.
2. Carbon fiber is strong.
In terms of strength, carbon fiber is very strong compared to other materials. Despite being light in weight, carbon also empowers the part with unique strength. It is stiffer than other materials and several times stronger than steel.
3. Outstanding style and performance
You can customize your carbon fiber hood to your satisfaction. Many car manufacturers now make cars that have carbon fiber hoods, which helps improve the speed and delivery of the vehicles. An example is the addition of lightweight carbon fiber wheels.
4. Longer lifespan
Carbon fiber is more durable than steel; it lasts longer and does not corrode. And if you need to do a repair or replacement due to depreciation over time, the cost will be far less compared to the kind of damages you deal with when handling steel or sheet metal. Making carbon fiber parts for all body parts of your vehicle makes your car even more lightweight than any similar vehicle on the market.
Why should you buy SFXH-0700 Carbon Fiber Hood by ARK?
- Increased velocity: Endowed with a 3.8L V6 6AT (303 HP) engine, you can maximize the 27 mpg US (8.7 L/100Km) capacity of the SFXH-0700 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe by ARK to attain a speed of 149 mph (240 km/h).
- Improved fuel economy: You can reap better miles per gallon, especially with the enhanced 111 in (2819 mm) wheel built of your 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe. It works well with a Multipoint injection Gasoline engine operating at a power of 223 KW @ 6300 RPM resulting in the maximal use of fuel per mile.
- For exotic and sports cars: The 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe SFXH-0700 carbon fiber Hood by ARK is ideal for upgrading the parts of exotic cars and sports vehicles. Because of this, carbon fiber hoods are popularly used in Formula One cars and other sports cars. They are designed for speeds up to 149 mph (240 km/h), a rate typical of a 3.8L V6 6AT (303 HP) automobile.
- Protection from collision: Besides improving your car's speed, the SFXH-0700 carbon fiber hood can absorb energy at a much higher rate, making it notably safer in the event of an unplanned impact.
- Reduced weight: When you go all-in on carbon fiber hoods, your 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe can get as light as 4255 lbs (1930 kg).
What to consider when purchasing?
Be sure that the carbon fiber part you're purchasing is a perfect fit for your vehicle. Also, while you can install the part to your car by yourself, it is advisable to seek the help of a professional installer with experience handling carbon fiber. For more information, you can reach out to us contact us, and any member of our highly skilled experts will be happy to take your inquiries. Alternatively, you can contact the manufacturer directly for assistance.
Specifications and Features
Material: Carbon fiber
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s): SFXH0700
2010 to 2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.