Here's Why You Need SFLH-0713 Fiberglass Hood by ARK for Your 2013-14 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Discover how to improve the look and reduce the weight of your vehicle with the best-class carbon fiber hood.
Adding a fiberglass hood to your 2013-14 Hyundai Genesis Coupe raises the worth of the car. You can also upgrade the entire body of your vehicle to a fiberglass hood. Even though this can be expensive, ARK has made it very cheap to purchase the SFLH-0713 Fiberglass Hood Body Kits for as low as $855.
Aside from adding to the beauty of your 2013-14 Hyundai Genesis Coupe at an affordable price, the SFLH-0713 Fiberglass Hood by ARK offers some more benefits to every car owner. Read on to find out more about fiberglass hoods:
- What is a fiberglass hood?
- Four reasons why you should purchase a fiberglass hood for your car
- Why should you buy SFLH-0713 Fiberglass Hood by ARK, and
- What to consider when purchasing?
What is a fiberglass hood?
People upgrade to fiberglass hoods or buy a fiberglass hood for various reasons. But the most common reason why upgrading to fiberglass is a worthwhile undertaking is to achieve an improved look or reduced weight for your vehicle. A fiberglass hood is made out of teeny bits of glass bound together into a complicated weave with a plastic polymer resin to form a composite material that's both strong and lightweight. Fiberglass hoods usually do not contain any metal elements.
Four benefits of upgrading to carbon fiber hoods
1. Reduce the weight of your car
One of the most meaningful benefits of adding a fiberglass hood is its weight-reducing properties. This is because parts made from fiberglass always weigh less than parts made from steel and other metals. Because of the lightweight and increased speed, fiberglass hoods are popularly used to build Formula One, expensive sports, and muscle cars. This is why it is preferred for a '2013 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe'. Fiberglass hoods are also now gradually becoming a standard feature in luxury car products.
2. Fiberglass is strong.
Unlike steel and sheet metal, fiberglass hoods are very strong. They are lightweight, and regardless, they add such excellent stability and support to a vehicle. Because of the complex weave of the compost fiberglass materials, they are stronger than steel.
3. Outstanding style and performance
With a fiberglass hood upgrade, you can customize your fiberglass hood to your satisfaction. Many unique fiberglass hood parts can help you upgrade both your car's speed and performance.
4. More durability
Carbon fiber is more durable than steel; it lasts longer and does not rust. And if you need to do a repair or replacement due to depreciation over time, the cost will be far less compared to the kind of corrosion you deal with when handling steel or sheet metal. Manufacturing fiberglass parts for all body parts of your vehicle makes your car even more lightweight than any similar vehicle on the market.
Why should you buy SFLH-0713 Fiberglass Hood by ARK?
- Increased velocity: Endowed with a 2.0L Turbo 5AT (210 HP) engine, you can maximize the 29 mpg US (8.1 L/100Km) capacity of the SFLH-0713 2013-14 Hyundai Genesis Coupe by ARK to attain a speed of 137 mph (220 km/h).
- Improved fuel economy: Upgrading to a fiberglass hood is an excellent strategy for improving your fuel economy. The SFLH-0713 Fiberglass Hood not only works perfectly well with a Turbocharged Multipoint Injection Gasoline engine operating at a power of 154 KW @ 6000 RPM, it also fits well for the stylistic wheel design of your 2013-14 Hyundai Genesis Coupe.
- For exotic and sports cars: The 2013-14 Hyundai Genesis Coupe SFLH-0713 fiberglass Hood by ARK is ideal for redesigning the parts of exotic cars and sports vehicles. Because of this, fiberglass hoods are popularly used in Formula One cars and other sports cars. They are designed for speeds up to 137 mph (220 km/h), a rate typical of a 2.0L Turbo 5AT (210 HP) vehicle.
- Protection from collision: Besides improving your car's aerodynamics, the SFLH-0713 fiberglass hood can absorb energy at a much higher rate, making it relatively safer in the event of an accident.
- Reduced weight: When you go all-in on fiberglass hoods, your 2013-14 Hyundai Genesis Coupe can get as light as 4255 lbs (1930 kg).
What to consider when purchasing?
Be sure that the fiberglass part you're purchasing is a perfect fit for your vehicle. Also, it is advisable to enlist the help of a professional when you need to add the parts you've purchased. For more information, you can reach out to us contact us, and any member of our highly skilled experts will be happy to take your inquiries. Alternatively, you can contact the manufacturer directly for assistance.
Specifications and Features
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s): SFLH0713
2013 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.