Here's Why You Need SFLH-0710 Fiberglass Hood by ARK for Your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Discover how to improve the look and reduce the weight of your vehicle with the best-class carbon fiber hood.
Adding a fiberglass hood to your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe raises the value of the car. You can also upgrade the entire body of your vehicle to a fiberglass hood. Even though this can be expensive, ARK has made it very easy to purchase the SFLH-0710 Fiberglass Hood Body Kits for as low as $855.
Aside from adding to the beauty of your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe at an affordable price, the SFLH-0710 Fiberglass Hood by ARK offers some more advantages to every car owner. Read on to find out more about fiberglass hoods:
- What is a fiberglass hood?
- Four reasons why you should purchase a fiberglass hood for your car
- Why should you buy SFLH-0710 Fiberglass Hood by ARK, and
- What to consider when purchasing?
What is a fiberglass hood?
People upgrade to fiberglass hoods or add a fiberglass hood for various reasons. But the most common reason why upgrading to fiberglass is a worthwhile undertaking is to achieve an improved look or reduced weight for your vehicle. A fiberglass hood is made out of teeny bits of glass bound together into a complex weave with a plastic polymer resin to form a composite material that's both strong and lightweight. Unlike metals, fiberglass hoods are made from tiny bits of glass fibers.
Four benefits of upgrading to carbon fiber hoods
1. Reduce the weight of your car
One of the most meaningful benefits of adding a fiberglass hood is its weight-reducing properties. Fiberglass parts often weigh less than similar parts made from steel and sheet metal. Because of the lightweight and increased speed, fiberglass hoods are popularly used to build Formula One, luxury sports, and muscle cars. This is why it is recommended for a '2010 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe'. Fiberglass hoods are also now gradually becoming a standard feature in luxury car products.
2. Fiberglass is strong.
Unlike steel and sheet metal, fiberglass hoods are very strong. They are lightweight, and regardless, they add such excellent stability and support to a vehicle. Because of the complex weave of the compost fiberglass materials, they are stronger than steel.
3. Outstanding style and performance
With a fiberglass hood upgrade, you can customize your fiberglass hood to your satisfaction. Many unique fiberglass hood parts can help you upgrade both your car's speed and value.
4. More durability
Carbon fiber is more durable than steel; it lasts longer and does not depreciate. And if you need to do a repair or replacement due to depreciation over time, the cost will be far less compared to the kind of depreciation you deal with when handling steel or sheet metal. Producing fiberglass parts for all body parts of your vehicle makes your car even more lightweight than any similar vehicle on the market.
Why should you buy SFLH-0710 Fiberglass Hood by ARK?
- Increased velocity: Empowered with a 2.0L Turbo 5AT (210 HP) engine, you can maximize the 29 mpg US (8.1 L/100Km) capacity of the SFLH-0710 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe by ARK to attain a speed of 137 mph (220 km/h).
- Improved fuel economy: If you desire to improve your fuel economy, adding parts from fiberglass hoods is a good way. The SFLH-0710 Fiberglass Hood not only works excellently well with a Turbocharged Multipoint Injection Gasoline engine operating at a power of 154 KW @ 6000 RPM, it is also perfect for the stylistic wheel design of your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe.
- For exotic and sports cars: The 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe SFLH-0710 fiberglass Hood by ARK is ideal for enhancing the parts of exotic cars and sports vehicles. That's why you find them in Formula One vehicle parts. They are designed for speeds up to 137 mph (220 km/h), a rate typical of a 2.0L Turbo 5AT (210 HP) automobile.
- Protection from collision: Besides improving your car's performance, the SFLH-0710 fiberglass hood can absorb energy at a much higher rate, making it notably safer in case a crash happens.
- Reduced weight: When you go all-in on fiberglass hoods, your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe can get as light as 4255 lbs (1930 kg).
What to consider when purchasing?
Before adding a fiberglass hood to your car, you need to ensure that the part you want to buy is an ideal fit for your vehicle. Also, it is advisable to enlist the help of a professional when you need to add the parts you've purchased. For more information, you can reach out to us contact us, and any member of our highly skilled experts will be happy to take your inquiries. Alternatively, you can contact the manufacturer directly for assistance.
Specifications and Features
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s): SFLH0710
2010 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.