Top 4 Reasons to Upgrade Your 2011-15 Hyundai Sonata Intake Valve MIVN-1017-8 by Supertech
Replace your standard intake valves with MIVN-1017-8 to instantly upgrade your performance and fuel economy.
If you’re interested, replacing your 2011-15 Hyundai Sonata's intake with the MIVN-1017-8 is one of the best decisions you can make. We will tell you about these benefits in detail in the product description below. Here is what we'll cover:
* What is an intake valve?
* What are the 4 reasons to upgrade?
* Why should you buy MIVN-1017-8 by Supertech?
What is an intake valve, and how does it work?
An intake valve is an aftermarket enhancement that only allows a specific fuel mixture to enter the car's engine. With an oversize head that’s larger than a standard valve, it can also let more fuel in. With a more precise air/fuel mixture, the internal combustion engine will run more powerfully and efficiently.
What are the 4 reasons to upgrade?
Thanks to its 35.00mm (std) head, the MIVN-1017-8 allows more fuel and air to enter the engine. The engine of your 2011-15 Hyundai Sonata will have more of the fuel/air mixture to burn, resulting in higher power output. Hence, it should provide you with more horsepower, particularly at high or max RPM.
Improved gas mileage:
If an intake lets the wrong amount of fuel into the engine, it won’t combust efficiently. Supertech maintains very high run-out standards when manufacturing their intake valves. Thanks to its smooth sealing, there are no tiny gaps or flaws for extra fuel to leak through.
Improved engine lifespan:
Supertech designs their valves as a single piece with a specific application in mind to ensure top performance. It gives the 113.25 5.47mm stems unparalleled flexibility under massive force. The tip features even higher levels of fatigue resistance and tensile strength thanks to being hardened past 52HRc.
With a low $156.64 price tag, there are few upgrades you can make to your 2011-15 Hyundai Sonata that will improve your engine’s speed, mileage, and reliability. It’s a simple and inexpensive upgrade that an experienced mechanic can complete.
Why should you buy MIVN-1017-8 by Supertech?
- Supertech manufactures the MIVN-1017-8. Since 1988, they manufactured performance engine components such as valves, valve springs, cam followers, and pistons, specializing in racing components.
- Supertech is headquartered in San Jose, California. You can contact them directly for quality customer support here or email them. You can always contact us for any assistance as well.
- Supertech applies a high degree of testing to ensure the standards of its products. Their valves are subjected to ultrasonic, x-rays, laser measurement tests, and computerized Finite Element Analysis (FEA).
- You can buy these valves for an affordable price of $156.64.
- The intake valves are high quality and made with strict tolerance standards in mind.
- You can find plenty more information on their website.
Specifications and Features
Head Diam: 35.00mm (std)
Stem Diam: 5.47mm
Valve Type: Intake
Material: Black nitrided
Material: Black nitrided
2011 to 2015 hyundai sonata
Relevant part numbersMIVN10178
2013 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
2011 to 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.