Top 4 Reasons to Upgrade Your 2001-12 Hyundai Elantra Intake Valve V0816 by Melling
Improve your engine performance, mileage, and lifespan by upgrading your stock intake valve to the V0816.
If you’re interested, upgrading your 2001-12 Hyundai Elantra's intake with the V0816 is one of the smartest decisions you can make. We will tell you about these benefits in detail in the product description below. Here is what we'll cover:
* What is an intake valve?
* What are the 4 reasons to upgrade?
* Why should you buy V0816 by Melling?
What is an intake valve, and how does it work?
An intake valve controls the air and fuel that passes into the internal combustion engine. First, it has to let just the right amount of air/fluid mixture into the cylinders. The intake valve then quickly closes just before the piston compresses the fuel mixture and then ignites it to prevent leakage. The compressed air is then ignited, creating a force that drives the car.
What are the 4 reasons to upgrade?
Thanks to its replacement head, the V0816 allows more fuel and air to enter the engine. The 4Cyl 2.0L of your 2001-12 Hyundai Elantra will have more of the fuel/air mixture to burn, resulting in higher power output. Hence, it should provide you with more horsepower, particularly at high or max RPM.
Improved gas mileage:
If an intake lets the wrong amount of fuel into the engine, it won’t combust efficiently. The V0816 is manufactured and according to very strict run-out tolerances. Thanks to its smooth sealing, there are no tiny gaps or flaws for extra fuel to leak through.
Improved engine lifespan:
The stainless steel of the V0816 valve is made from highly durable materials to absorb enormous pressure. Its coating has a higher microhardness than the stainless steel base. Thanks to a minimum microhardness of 800hv, the 114.351 by stem have flexibility under high forces. The tips are hardened beyond 52HRc for extra fatigue resistance and tensile strength.
If you want to make a cost-effective performance upgrade to your 2001-12 Hyundai Elantra, then the V0816 is the right choice at only $6.25.You can do the installation yourself if you have the experience and the right tools. Most mechanics should be able to do it with ease.
Why should you buy V0816 by Melling?
- Melling manufactures the V0816. Since many years ago, they manufactured performance engine components such as valves, valve springs, cam followers, and pistons, specializing in racing components.
- Melling is headquartered in the US. You can contact them directly for quality customer support on their website or email them. You can always contact us for any assistance as well.
- Melling applies a high degree of testing to ensure the standards of its products. Their valves are subjected to ultrasonic, x-rays, laser measurement tests, and computerized Finite Element Analysis (FEA).
- You can buy these valves for a cheap price of $6.25.
- The intake valves are high quality and made with strict industry standards in mind.
- You can find plenty more information on their website.
Specifications and Features
Locks included: No
Valve head diameter: 31.930
Valve material: Steel
Coated finish: Yes
Grade type: Regular
Seat angle: 45.0
Lock groove quantity: 1
Stem diameter: 5.970
Material: Stainless Steel
2001 to 2012 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L
2005 to 2009 Hyundai Tucson 4Cyl 2.0L
2003 to 2008 Hyundai Tiburon 4Cyl 2.0L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.