Top 4 Reasons to Upgrade Your 2011-17 Hyundai Sonata Intake Valve 2022-08 by GSC
Replace your stock intake valves with 2022-08 to instantly upgrade your power and fuel economy.
Buying an aftermarket 2022-08 intake valve for your 2011-17 Hyundai Sonata by GSC is one of the best and most affordable upgrades you can make as a certified petrolhead. It only costs $115.6 but will provide a range of benefits, such as enhancing your speed, fuel efficiency, and engine lifespan. We’ll cover everything you need to know about this essential upgrade in this product description, including:
* What is an intake valve?
* What are the 4 reasons to upgrade?
* Why should you buy 2022-08 by GSC?
What is an intake valve, and how does it work?
An intake valve sits within the inlet manifold of an internal combustion engine. It controls the flow of fuel and air into the cylinder of the engine. When the camshaft pushes the intake valve down, fuel can enter the cylinders where it’s compressed and then ignited. By controlling the flow of fuel/air, it allows for more efficient combustion.
What are the 4 reasons to upgrade?
The 2022-08 has a head that lets just the right amount of air/fuel mixture into the Hyundai engine. More oxygen and fuel will result in better internal combustion in the cylinders, resulting in a more significant force and horsepower. That means you could add another 2-3 HP on top of the stock, 210 HP @ 6000 RPM for the 2011-17 Hyundai Sonata.
Improved gas mileage:
The steam and seat of the 2022-08 are manufactured to exacting standards by GSC to control any run-out tightly, ensuring the valve will prevent the run-out of fuel and air to exact specifications.
Improved engine longevity:
GSC designs their valves as a single piece with a specific application in mind to ensure top performance. It gives the stems improved flexibility under massive force. The tip has even higher levels of fatigue resistance and tensile strength thanks to being hardened past 52HRc.
An intake valve is a simple, non-mechanical device. At only $115.6, it’s a very budget-friendly upgrade to make to your 2011-17 Hyundai Sonata.You can do the installation yourself if you have the experience and the right tools. Most mechanics should be able to do it with ease.
Why should you buy 2022-08 by GSC?
- GSC manufactures the 2022-08. Since 2004, they manufactured performance engine components such as valves, valve springs, cam followers, and pistons, specializing in racing components.
- GSC is headquartered in 4500 Goer Dr. Suite G, North Charleston, SC 29406. You can contact them directly for quality customer support here or email them. You can always contact us for any assistance as well.
- GSC applies a high degree of testing to ensure the standards of its products. Their valves are subjected to ultrasonic, x-rays, laser measurement tests, and computerized Finite Element Analysis (FEA).
- You can buy these valves for a reasonable price of $115.6.
- The intake valves are high quality and made with strict industry standards in mind.
- You can find plenty more information on their website.
Specifications and Features
2011 to 2017 hyundai sonata
Relevant part numbers202208
2010 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
2011 to 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.