Top 4 Reasons to Upgrade Your 2011-15 Hyundai Sonata Intake Valve MIVN-1019 by Supertech
Replace your stock intake valves with MIVN-1019 to instantly boost your performance and fuel economy.
If you want to make a low-cost investment with a high return in your 2011-15 Hyundai Sonata performance, look no further than the MIVN-1019 intake valve. It only costs $19.58 but will provide a range of benefits, such as increasing your speed, fuel economy, and durability. We’ll cover everything you need to know about this essential upgrade in this product description, including:
* What is an intake valve?
* What are the 4 reasons to upgrade?
* Why should you buy MIVN-1019 by Supertech?
What is an intake valve, and how does it work?
An intake valve is an aftermarket enhancement that only allows a specific fuel mixture to enter the car's engine. With an oversize head that’s larger than a standard valve, it can also let more air/fuel in. This combination results in the car more evenly compressing and combusting the fuel mixture, leading to better performance and efficiency.
What are the 4 reasons to upgrade?
Thanks to its 36.00mm (+1) head, the MIVN-1019 allows more fuel and air to enter the engine. The engine of your 2011-15 Hyundai Sonata will have more of the fuel/air mixture to burn, resulting in higher power output. Hence, it should provide you with more horsepower, particularly at high or max RPM.
Improved gas mileage:
The steam and seat of the MIVN-1019 are manufactured to exacting standards by Supertech to control any run-out tightly, ensuring the valve will prevent the run-out of fuel and air to exact specifications.
Improved engine durability:
The MIVN-1019 consists of a stainless steel base covered in a black nitrided coating fabricated to the highest standards from a single piece. The black nitrided coating results in microhardness of at least 800hv.
Replacing your 2011-15 Hyundai Sonata intake valve is a low-cost, high-reward upgrade. You can get an entire set of intake valves for $19.58. Installation is simple and can be completed by a knowledgeable car mechanic.
Why should you buy MIVN-1019 by Supertech?
- Supertech manufactures the MIVN-1019. Since 1988, they created performance engine components such as valves, valve springs, cam followers, and pistons, specializing in racing components.
- Supertech is headquartered in San Jose, California. You can contact them directly for quality customer support here or email them. You can always contact us for any assistance as well.
- Supertech applies a high degree of testing to ensure the standards of its products. Their valves are subjected to ultrasonic, x-rays, laser measurement tests, and computerized Finite Element Analysis (FEA).
- You can buy these valves for a cheap price of $19.58.
- The intake valves are high quality and made with strict tolerance standards in mind.
- You can find plenty more information on their website.
Specifications and Features
Head diam: 36.00mm (+1)
Stem diam: 5.47mm
Material: Black Nitrided
Valve type: Intake
2013 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
2011 to 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.