Top 4 Reasons to Upgrade Your 2011-15 Hyundai Sonata Intake Valve MIVN-1017 by Supertech
Replace your standard intake valves with MIVN-1017 to instantly boost your performance and fuel economy.
Want to have your car's engine running at optimal efficiency? Buying and installing an aftermarket 2011-15 Hyundai Sonata intake valve is a surefire way to boost all-around power for $19.58. We will tell you about these enhancements in detail in the product description below. Here is what we'll cover:
* What is an intake valve?
* What are the 4 reasons to upgrade?
* Why should you buy MIVN-1017 by Supertech?
What is an intake valve, and how does it work?
An intake valve controls the air and fluid that passes into the internal combustion engine. First, it has to let just the right amount of fuel mixture into the cylinders. The intake valve then quickly closes just before the piston compresses the fuel mixture and then ignites it to prevent leakage. The compressed air is then ignited, creating a force that drives the car.
What are the 4 reasons to upgrade?
Thanks to its 35.00mm (std) head, the MIVN-1017 allows more fuel and air to enter the engine. The engine of your 2011-15 Hyundai Sonata will have more of the fuel/air mixture to burn, resulting in higher power output. Hence, it should provide you with more horsepower, particularly at high or max RPM.
Improved gas efficiency:
The steam and seat of the MIVN-1017 are manufactured to exacting standards by Supertech to control any run-out tightly, ensuring the valve will prevent the run-out of fuel and air to exact specifications.
Improved engine lifespan:
The MIVN-1017 consists of a stainless steel base covered in a black nitrided coating fabricated to the highest standards from a single piece. The black nitrided coating results in microhardness of at least 800hv.
Upgrading your 2011-15 Hyundai Sonata intake valve is a low-cost, high-reward replacement. You can get a complete set of intake valves for $19.58. Installation is simple and can be completed by an experienced car mechanic.
Why should you buy MIVN-1017 by Supertech?
- Supertech manufactures the MIVN-1017. Since 1988, they manufactured performance engine components such as valves, valve springs, cam followers, and pistons, specializing in racing components.
- Supertech is headquartered in San Jose, California. You can contact them directly for quality customer support here or email them. You can always contact us for any assistance as well.
- Supertech applies a high degree of testing to ensure the standards of its products. Their valves are subjected to ultrasonic, x-rays, laser measurement tests, and computerized Finite Element Analysis (FEA).
- You can buy these valves for an affordable price of $19.58.
- The intake valves are high quality and made with strict industry standards in mind.
- You can find plenty more information on their website.
Specifications and Features
Head Diam: 35.00mm (std)
Stem Diam: 5.47mm
Valve Type: Intake
Material: Black nitrided
Material: Black nitrided
2011 to 2015 hyundai sonata
Relevant part numbersMIVN1017
2013 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
2011 to 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.