Top 4 Reasons to Upgrade Your 2011-17 Hyundai Sonata Intake Valve 2022-01 by GSC
Improve your engine performance, mileage, and durability by upgrading your stock intake valve to the 2022-01.
If you get a kick out of tuning your car for enhanced performance, we recommend buying a 2022-01 intake valve for your Hyundai Sonata by GSC. This simple upgrade can provide a immediate boost to your power, mileage, and engine durability. The 2022-01 intake costs only $14.45, making it one of the most cheap performance upgrades. In this product description, we’ll discuss:
* What is an intake valve?
* What are the 4 reasons to upgrade?
* Why should you buy 2022-01 by GSC?
What is an intake valve, and how does it work?
An intake valve manages the air and gas that passes into the internal combustion engine. First, it has to let just the right amount of air/fluid mixture into the cylinders. The intake valve then quickly closes just before the piston compresses the fuel mixture and then ignites it to prevent leakage. The compressed air is then ignited, creating a force that drives the car.
What are the 4 reasons to upgrade?
The 2022-01 has a head that lets just the right amount of air/fuel mixture into the Hyundai engine. More oxygen and fuel will result in better internal combustion in the cylinders, resulting in a more significant force and horsepower. That means you could add another 2-3 HP on top of the stock, 210 HP @ 6000 RPM for the 2011-17 Hyundai Sonata.
Improved gas efficiency:
If an intake lets the wrong amount of fuel into the engine, it won’t combust efficiently. The 2022-01 is manufactured and according to very strict run-out tolerances. Thanks to its smooth sealing, there are no tiny gaps or irregularities for extra fuel to leak through.
Improved engine lifespan:
The of the 2022-01 valve is made from highly durable materials to absorb enormous pressure. Its coating has a higher microhardness than the stainless steel base. Thanks to a minimum microhardness of 800hv, the stem have flexibility under high forces. The tips are hardened beyond 52HRc for extra fatigue resistance and tensile strength.
An intake valve is a simple, non-mechanical device. At only $14.45, it’s a very budget-friendly upgrade to make to your 2011-17 Hyundai Sonata.You can do the installation yourself if you have the experience and the right tools. Most mechanics should be able to do it with ease.
Why should you buy 2022-01 by GSC?
- GSC manufactures the 2022-01. Since 2004, they manufactured performance engine components such as valves, valve springs, cam followers, and pistons, specializing in racing components.
- GSC is headquartered in 4500 Goer Dr. Suite G, North Charleston, SC 29406. You can contact them directly for quality customer support here or email them. You can always contact us for any assistance as well.
- GSC applies a high degree of testing to ensure the standards of its products. Their valves are subjected to ultrasonic, x-rays, laser measurement tests, and computerized Finite Element Analysis (FEA).
- You can buy these valves for a reasonable price of $14.45.
- The intake valves are high quality and made with strict industry standards in mind.
- You can find plenty more information on their website.
Specifications and Features
2010 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
2011 to 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.