4 Reasons to Purchase the Cat-Back Exhaust Systems 16507 for your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
What distinguishes professional drivers from average drivers is how well they understand the mechanics behind the performance of their vehicles. Different performance levels require different types of customization. An example is the 16507 cat-back exhaust system that boosts your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe power. Besides, they are less costly without compromising quality. The 16507 exhaust systems by MagnaFlow costs $1222.54 and provide more value than even the stock cat-back units. They also maximize performance and offer lots of benefits that we will be considering later on.
- What are the cat-back exhaust systems?
- What are the four reasons to purchase?
- Why should you buy the 16507 by MagnaFlow?
- What to consider when purchasing?
What are the cat-back exhaust systems?
The cat-back exhausts are replacement parts modified to increase the airflow from the catalytic converter to the exhaust exits. They are mostly aftermarket units invented to circumvent the performance constraints by manufacturers when choosing between performance and cost.
An example is the MagnaFlow 16507 which improves the airflow into the multipoint injection transmission cylinders of your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe. This higher airflow is due to the polished 2.5 diameter pipes that link the muffler and the catalytic part.
Furthermore, cat-back exhausts also help in tuning the sound of your Coupé (two-door) performance engine. They also reduce the 21 mpg-US (11.2 L/100Km) fuel usage rate of your V6 Hyundai Genesis Coupe.
What are the four reasons to buy?
1. Higher Horsepower: As expected, the 2.5 units basic diameter of the MagnaFlow 16507 cat-back exhaust will increase the 3.8L V6 6AT (303 HP) horsepower of your V6 3.8L Hyundai engine. That is because they are wider than the factory-equipped muffler. They have a wider 4 exhaust tip diameter too. Therefore, there is more air following through their 7.5 round polished pipes. The high air influx also increases the performance of the 6-speed automatic (SHIFTRONIC).
2. Upgraded Fuel Economy: Another benefit of the cat-back exhausts for your 2010-16 Hyundai is better fuel economy than the initial 21 mpg-US (11.2 L/100Km). The inlet air contains oxygen that builds up and strengthens the sensitivity of the gas pedals. Therefore, there is lower fuel consumed since more oxygen now flows through the round best-quality pipes into the V6 multipoint injection transmission. Subsequently, the V6 3.8L cylinders work less and take a shorter time to reach 149 mph (240 km/h) maximum speed.
3. Robust Engine Sound: One other feature that many users like about the cat-back exhaust systems are the possibility of turning your 2010-16 Hyundai engine sound to a specific preference. Like MagnaFlow, different vendors have their unique framework of straight-through mufflers, silencers, and Quad Split Rear exit styles. However, it is possible to get varying sound exhaust system performance from the same company.
4. Ease of Installation: Most exhaust system vendors make use of simple clamp installers on their welded, double-wall, angle cut, folded edge products. The MagnaFlow exhausts' installation is via the bolt-on connectors that replace the OEM exhausts without any problems. The functioning cat-back exhaust systems include the round stainless steel tip with 4 units diameter and length 7.5. The muffler type is polished straight-through with fixed dimensions.
Why should you buy the 16507 by MagnaFlow?
- They are certain to serve as engine upgrades since the 16507 exhaust systems are perfectly compatible with 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe for installation.
- They have a large 2.5 diameter that assists the V6 3.8L release fumes and generates more than the 3.8L V6 6AT (303 HP) engine power.
- They also make use of the straight-through muffler that prevents the production of excess sound from your V6 gasoline transmission.
- Quality assurance is guaranteed as the MagnaFlow group is an experienced brand that has been manufacturing car exhausts since 1981. Besides, their stainless steel material does not rust easily.
- The company also has an official brand page (https://www.magnaflow.com/) with customer-help options if you encounter any issues. You can also reach out to them via email at email@example.com.
What to consider when purchasing?
Before you even worry about quality, the vehicle compatibility of the available cat-back exhausts with your Hyundai coupé (two-door) is the most crucial consideration. There are various aftermarket alternatives in the market, so selecting the exhaust systems that work well with your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe is the first step.
The next step involves studying the type of exhaust system design. Like the quad split rear exit pipes in the MagnaFlow 16507, your favorite exhaust design must be based on your preferred vehicle usage. The materials used in the design also matter and depend on whether you will be doing street driving or not. Round stainless steel is used to build the 16507 exhaust by MagnaFlow.
MagnaFlow Exhaust - Stainless CatBack System
Specifications and Features
Exit Style: Quad split rear
Inlet Connection Type: Bolt-on
Main Piping Diameter: 2.5
Muffler Finish: Polished
Muffler Material: Stainless steel
Muffler Type: Straight-through
Tip Diameter: 4
Tip Finish: Polished
Tip Length: 7.5
Tip Material: Stainless steel
Tip Shape: Round
Tip Type: Welded;double wall;angle cut;folded edge
Style: STREET SERIES
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s):
2010 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.