3 Reasons to Upgrade to the 2005 Hyundai Sonata Main Bearing Set MB5315AM0.75 by King Engine Bearings
The engine of your performance-upgraded 2005 Hyundai Sonata requires top-quality, race-spec main bearings like those of the King Engine Bearings main bearing set MB5315AM0.75. This main bearing set is particularly designed for this car, so its bearings are guaranteed to fit perfectly in your car's engine. Also, this set is designed to offer a good oil clearance, which results in a stouter oil film between the bearings and the crankshaft for superior lubrication and friction tolerance. Are you interested? At just $34.13, the cost is competitive. You will find out more about what this bearing set offers below.
1. What is the main bearing set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the King Engine Bearings main bearing set MB5315AM0.75?
What is the main bearing set?
Main bearings are located within the saddles of a piston engine block, and they hold the ends of your car's crankshaft, making it easier for the crankshaft to rotate within an engine block. The King Engine Bearings main bearing set MB5315AM0.75 comprises journal bearings.
What are three reasons to upgrade?
Your stock main bearings may not be able to cope with your car's upgraded engine output. Higher horsepower will cause the pistons and piston rods in your engine to push down with increased speed and intensity, causing the crankshaft to rotate at higher speeds. The increased rotation speed of the crankshaft will weaken the lubricating effect of the thin oil film between the main bearings and the crankshaft. The crankshaft may end up rubbing against your bearings more, causing intense friction that may tear apart your bearings. Worse still, it may even weld onto the crankshaft and bring about immense damage to your engine. These King Engine Bearings' main bearings are designed with extended oil grooves and tapered groove run-outs that ensure a more dependable flow of oil, and they have also been fabricated with a good oil clearance for a thicker oil film. Therefore, you can count on them to keep providing ideal lubrication even with increased heat and friction levels that come with the increased horsepower.
Superior Seizure Prevention
The stock bi-metal aluminum bearings of your 2005 Hyundai Sonata are sufficient. But, they cannot match the King Engine Bearings main bearing set MB5315AM0.75 in terms of seizure resistance. These bi-metal aluminum bearings function favorably within specified horsepower levels. They are likely to flake or peel under higher engine loads. In extreme cases, their aluminum alloys may soften and melt, and as a result, the crankshaft may seize them. However, the bearings of the King Engine Bearings main bearing set MB5315AM0.75 use high-quality materials with a low-friction, deformable lead-tin-copper overlay that resists seizure when the crankshaft gets in contact with them, even under high engine loads. Therefore, you will do well to get these King Engine Bearings race series bearings for your car, especially if you plan to enhance its performance markedly.
Guaranteed to Last Longer
The King Engine Bearings main bearing set MB5315AM0.75 is also guaranteed to last longer. These performance engine bearings have tougher high-strength steel backings that will hold up to the pressures of high engine loads for longer. They also achieve increased crush heights that help to enhance heat dissipation, ensuring more dependable operation for longer.
Why buy the King Engine Bearings main bearing set MB5315AM0.75?
- King Engine Bearings was founded in 1960 in Israel. It is among the most time-honored engine bearing manufacturers in the world. It has plenty of experience designing engine components for Asian, American, and European performance engines, serving both the OE replacement market and the aftermarket. King Engine Bearings is headquartered at 26 Okner Parkway, Livingston NJ 07039, USA.
- Racers worldwide have set record times and won competitions with the King Engine Bearings' performance engine bearings. The products are used by top-level racing teams in competitions like NASCAR, IHRA, and the NHRA. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with the King Engine Bearings main bearing set MB5315AM0.75.
- This main bearing set is developed at 26 Okner Parkway, Livingston NJ 07039, USA. So, it profits from highly regulated manufacturing processes that guarantee superior products.
Specifications and Features
2005 Hyundai Sonata
2001 to 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.