3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Coilovers ST-BK-XR2 by Stance
Your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L can sit even lower with the correct set of coilovers. Get the coilovers ST-BK-XR2 because it can lower your car’s ride height by several levels. Stance has perfected the art of developing practical, high-performance coilover systems over many years, so this kit is worth considering. Price-wise, this kit is $2700, which is a small price for the degree of adjustability you will get. In this article, we’ll explore the features and benefits of this kit, but first, let us consider the following:
1. What are coilovers?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the coilovers ST-BK-XR2 by Stance
What is a Coilovers?
A coilovers is a pricier alternative to lowering springs or performance shocks. Coilovers are different from your car’s stock coil springs and shock absorbers in the fact that they incorporate both coil springs and shocks into a single unit. A coilovers often consists of four coilovers (for the four corners of the car).
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
One of the main benefits of the coilovers ST-BK-XR2 is that it offers sharper handling. These coilovers are superior to your factory-fitted springs and shocks in build quality, material composition, and strength. Their springs also have higher spring rates, while their shocks use shock valving technology. Thanks to the above, these coilovers will deliver superior handling and performance.
Another benefit of this coilovers is their superior adjustability. The kit is designed to provide up to 36 levels of adjustment, so you can adjust to offer the ride height you need. For example, when you plan to drive through an area with bumps, potholes, or uneven roads, you can set the coilovers to a higher ride-height setting. These levels of adjustment also alter the car’s ride comfort and handling. The higher the ride-height setting, the softer the ride, and vice versa, so you can also set up these coilovers to deliver your desired handling/ride comfort characteristics.
As it is, your car achieves impressive balance and control because it has a front-position engine and rear wheel drive – a body layout that achieves near 50/50 front to rear weight distribution. Well, that balance can get even better. Its four coilovers will hold up the four corners of your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L at matching heights and angles so that they will achieve 1 to 1 weight displacement between opposing corners of the car. As a result, the kit will facilitate superior control and composure when cornering while improving the durability of your car’s suspension system.
Why buy the coilovers ST-BK-XR2 by Stance?
- Owing to this kit’s 12-month limited warranty, you will enjoy worry-free usage, knowing that you will be able to get it replaced if it fails.
- Stance have close to two decades of experience designing and producing suspension system parts and other automotive products for the aftermarket. It was founded in 2010 and has instituted its main production facility at 9845 Painter Ave, #h, Whittier, California, 90605, United States.
- This kit is manufactured in 9845 Painter Ave, #h, Whittier, California, 90605, United States. So, it has been manufactured per the high manufacturing and product-development standards that govern the US automotive aftermarket industry.
- This kit is just $2700, which is a bargain, considering the many benefits it offers.
Specifications and Features
Front Spring Rate: 7KG/175MM
Rear Spring Rate: 8KG/150MM
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s): STBKXR2
2010 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.