Here's Why You Need HD0809HYGEN2D-OE Carbon Fiber Hood by Seibon for Your 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Discover how to improve the look and reduce the weight of your vehicle with the best-class carbon fiber hood.
Carbon fiber hoods add a great deal of value to your car. They can be built for the entire car body, including doors, bonnets, and engine parts. The act of assembling or buying carbon fiber hoods for your 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe can be an expensive undertaking. But what if you discovered that you could get a sterling HD0809HYGEN2D-OE Carbon Fiber Hood Body Kits by Seibon for as low as $731?
Besides bettering the aesthetics of your car for so much less, there are several benefits that you can enjoy from this carbon fiber hood. Read on to learn more about the benefits of purchasing a carbon fiber hood and much more:
- What is a carbon fiber hood?
- Four benefits of upgrading to carbon fiber hoods
- Why should you buy HD0809HYGEN2D-OE Carbon Fiber Hood by Seibon, and
- What to consider when purchasing?
What is a carbon fiber hood?
People upgrade to carbon fiber hoods or install a carbon fiber hood for various reasons, but mostly because they want to enhance the look of their vehicles or reduce the car's overall weight. A carbon fiber hood is typically comprised of thin carbon filaments bound together into a complex weave with a plastic polymer resin to form a composite material that's both strong and lightweight. Carbon fiber hoods usually do not contain any metal elements.
Four benefits of upgrading to carbon fiber hoods
1. Reduce the weight of your car
One of the most remarkable benefits of adding a carbon fiber hood is its weight-reducing properties. Carbon Fiber parts often weigh less than similar parts made from steel and sheet metal. Because of the lightweight and increased speed, carbon fiber hoods are popularly used to build Formula One, expensive sports, and muscle cars. This is why it is recommended for a '2010 to 2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe'. A lot of luxury cars on the market today now come with carbon fiber hoods.
2. Carbon fiber is strong.
In terms of strength, carbon fiber is very sturdy compared to other materials. Parts made from carbon fiber are both lightweight and very strong. It is stiffer than other materials and several times stronger than steel.
3. Outstanding style and performance
You can customize your carbon fiber hood to your satisfaction. Many new vehicles today feature unique carbon fiber hood parts that help improve their speed and functionality. An example is the addition of lightweight carbon fiber wheels.
4. Longer lifespan
Carbon fiber is more durable than steel; it lasts longer and does not depreciate. And if you need to do a repair or replacement due to depreciation over time, the cost will be far less compared to the kind of damages you deal with when handling steel or sheet metal. Manufacturing carbon fiber parts for all body parts of your vehicle makes your car even more lightweight than any similar vehicle on the market.
Why should you buy HD0809HYGEN2D-OE Carbon Fiber Hood by Seibon?
- Increased velocity: Empowered with a 2.0L Turbo 5AT (210 HP) engine, you can maximize the 29 mpg US (8.1 L/100Km) capacity of the HD0809HYGEN2D-OE 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe by Seibon to attain a speed of 137 mph (220 km/h).
- Improved fuel economy: You can enjoy better miles per gallon, especially with the improved 111 in (2819 mm) wheel shape of your 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe. It works well with a Turbocharged Multipoint Injection Gasoline engine operating at a power of 154 KW @ 6000 RPM resulting in the maximal use of fuel per mile.
- For exotic and sports cars: The 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe HD0809HYGEN2D-OE carbon fiber Hood by Seibon is ideal for improving the parts of exotic cars and sports vehicles. Because of this, carbon fiber hoods are popularly used in Formula One cars and other sports cars. They are designed for speeds up to 137 mph (220 km/h), a rate typical of a 2.0L Turbo 5AT (210 HP) vehicle.
- Protection from collision: Besides improving your car's performance, the HD0809HYGEN2D-OE carbon fiber hood can absorb energy at a much higher rate, making it relatively safer in the event of an accident.
- Reduced weight: When you go all-in on carbon fiber hoods, your 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe can get as light as 4255 lbs (1930 kg).
What to consider when purchasing?
Be sure that the carbon fiber part you're purchasing is a perfect fit for your vehicle. Also, while you can install the part to your car by yourself, it is recommended to seek the help of a professional installer with experience handling carbon fiber. For more information, you can reach out to us contact us, and any member of our highly skilled experts will be happy to take your inquiries. Alternatively, you can contact the manufacturer directly for assistance.
OEM-style carbon fiber hood for 2008-2010 Hyundai Genesis
Specifications and Features
Material: Carbon fiber
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s): HD0809HYGEN2DOE
2010 to 2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.