3 Reasons to Upgrade to the 914108 Short Shifter for Your 2010-13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Carrying out a 914108 short shifter upgrade is one of the numerous ways to improve the driving experience of your 2010-13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe. Itâ€™s a driveline component that creates faster gear shifts that ease the driving process.
In addition to supporting the productive output of the gasoline-driven manual transmission, the 914108 improves the overall driving feel. The Ralco RZ is the maker, and their other short shifters, pulleys, and flywheels products mark the brandâ€™s excellence.
Their 914108 driveline units are sold for about $189.99. They are best recommended for speed and fast acceleration folks who use a manual transmission. Keep reading this product guide to understand why your Hyundai Genesis Coupe needs a short shifter upgrade.
- What is a short shifter?
- What are the 3 reasons to upgrade?
- Why should you buy the 914108?
- What to consider before buying?
What is a Short Shifter?
A short shifter is a driveline component designed for only manual transmission vehicles to reduce the time and angle required by the shaft to engage gears. The idea behind their design is that faster gear shifts would translate to improved performance.
But that should not push you to think that lowering the gear stick height would positively help the gasoline-supported engines. NO! What differentiates these short shifters like the 914108 is their shorter shaft with the pivot moved closer to the knob. Due to the reduced shaft, which represents the distance covered by the gear knob, the short shifters are of minimal height than the stock ones. However, that does not mean chopping off part of your gear shift would make it a short shifter. Itâ€™s more than that. The distinction lies in the higher positioning of the pivot closer to the gear knob.
The 914108 is an example of such short shifters, and it is the suitable choice for the 2010-13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe. A typical illustration of such a short shifter is the 914108. Produced by Ralco RZ, a renowned vendor with excellent short shifters, pulleys, and flywheels driveline components. They serve as performance boosters to your Coupe (two-door) transmissions.
What are the 3 reasons to upgrade?
1. Effective Gear Shifts: Upgrading your Hyundai driveline gears to the 914108 short shifter improves the precision of the 5-speed automatic (SHIFTRONIC) transmission response when braking or speeding to the 137 mph (220 km/h) top speed. That explains why it is the selected choice in racing automobiles. Every moment counts and the smoother gear shifts provided by these Ralco RZ products help achieve that.
2. Creates a sporty feel: If you are a fan of the compact and more controlling feel of racing car gears, you will understand why getting a driveline upgrade to short shifters is essential. Upgraded shift times, more effective control, and a more robust gear stick are some of the reasons for getting the $189.99 914108 for your Hyundai Genesis Coupe. They relish the sports car experience.
3. Better Driving Experience: Having an operational Turbocharged Multipoint Injection transmission is not the only way to enjoy a better driving experience. Another method is changing the short shifters to the short ones like the 914108. They are driveline components that function with only manual transmissions and help to ease the gear switch process. With a short shifter, the arm movement for gear changes is reduced, thereby increasing comfort while driving the gasoline-powered Hyundai.
Why should you buy the 914108?
- It provides a comfortable and optimum gear switch experience for your 2010-13 rear wheel drive Hyundai.
- The Ralco RZ, the owner of the 914108, is an established vendor in driveline components such as short shifters, pulleys, and flywheels. Their products are the best of their type in the USA, courtesy of their early establishment date.
- Accessible email support platform (email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org) both before and after making a purchase. You can also reach the Ralco RZ company by phone at (973)333-9135.
- The manufacturer is trusted and offers further information on its https://ralcorz.com/. You can also check more information by visiting the https://ralcorz.com/ online page.
What to consider before an upgrade?
Many individuals agree that upgrading the short shifters, pulleys, and flywheels can modify the performance of their Hyundai vehicles. However, not many people know the factors that tell which of these driveline components is best. The following are the main points when considering a short shifter upgrade.
The standard of the material used in producing the short shifter is crucial because it determines its ruggedness when in contact with other driveline components.
Accuracy matters when it comes to changing gears on your Turbocharged Multipoint Injection transmission. That is why your preferred short shifter must wholly fit with the other driveline components.
Type of Transmission
Like the 914108 by Ralco RZ will only work for your 2010-13 Hyundai, provided it is a manual transmission type.
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s):
2010 to 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.