3 Reasons To Upgrade to 2012-17 Hyundai Veloster Spark Plugs LZKR6AIX by NGK Spark Plugs
With the spark plugs by NGK Spark Plugs, LZKR6AIX, for your 2012-17 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 1.6L, you will enjoy much longer spark plug replacement intervals. These spark plugs can reduce your car’s maintenance costs considerably in the long run. They are more rigid and more reliable than your stock spark plugs because of their higher-grade materials and highly efficient designs. You can buy the spark plugs for a base of $7.49 each, which is reasonable considering the benefits they offer. Interested? Read on. We will discuss the following in this article:
1. What is a spark plug?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the spark plugs LZKR6AIX by NGK Spark Plugs?
What is a Spark Plug?
A spark plug is a important part of your car’s ignition system. It introduces a spark of electricity into an engine’s combustion chamber, resulting in the ignition of the air-and-fuel mixture therein and the power production to start up the car. The NGK Spark Plugs LZKR6AIX is made to deliver these electric charges more reliably [dependably, consistently] and efficiently than your stock spark plugs.
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
Lower Maintenance Costs
At $7.49, the spark plugs LZKR6AIX may be $2-3 costlier than your generic spark plug replacements. The generic replacements are cheaper ($3 a piece or less), but you will have to replace them every 30,000 to 50,000 miles. On the other hand, with these NGK spark plugs, you will have lengthier replacement intervals of [between 60,000 to 100,000 miles] (https://www.ngkntk.in/5-reasons-to-upgrade-your-spark-plugs/). Therefore, when using generic spark plugs, you will wind more on spark plug replacement service in the long run.
With the high-grade materials and innovative and more effective design, the spark plugs LZKR6AIX require less charge to deliver sparks into the engine cylinders. As a result, current tends to flow through the ignition coil primaries of these plugs for more prolonged, enhancing performance and increase fuel economy.
Improved Consistency in the Winter
Cold temperatures can affect the operation of your car’s battery, reducing its ability to hold or release electric charges. As a result, your spark plugs may not receive as much electric charge as they would otherwise get from the battery to start the car. The good thing is that the spark plugs LZKR6AIX do not require as much charge as generic spark plugs to produce focused sparks. So, you are more assured of being able to start the 4Cyl 1.6L engine of your 2012-17 Hyundai Veloster in the winter with these spark plugs.
Why buy the spark plugs LZKR6AIX by NGK Spark Plugs?
- Vast Experience: NGK Spark Plugs, headquartered in Nagoya, Japan, have been developing spark plugs for many years. So, it has been doing so for longer than most other spark plug manufacturers around the world. Thus, these spark plugs are worth the investment.
- Impeccable Reputation: NGK Spark Plugs loyally serves the OE and aftermarket industries with dedication and untiring resolve for quality. Its many clients, which include to top-rated automakers, all attest to this.
- Affordable: The spark plugs LZKR6AIX are just a bit more expensive than regular spark plugs, but they will reduce your maintenance costs considerably over time.
- Made in: NGK Spark Plugs develops its spark plugs in Nagoya, Japan, so its products are regulated by the Japan Auto Parts Industries Association (JAPIA). JAPIA sets quality standards for Japanese auto part manufacturers.
Specifications and Features
Ground Electrode Tip Design: Taper cut
Ground Configuration: Standard
Ground Electrode Core Material: Nickel core
Center Electrode Core Material: Copper core
Center Electrode Tip Material: Iridium
Gap Size: 0.036
Ground Electrode Quantity: 1
Hex Size: 5/8"
Insulator Height: 50.20
Manufacturer Heat Range: 6
Seat Type: Gasket
Thread Diameter: 12.00
padb-1155: Taper cut
padb-1159: Nickel core
padb-547: Copper core
Material: Iridium ix
Relevant part numbers
2012 to 2017 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 1.6L
2012 to 2017 Hyundai Accent 4Cyl 1.6L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.