3 Reasons To Upgrade to 2010-13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Spark Plugs LFR6AIX-11 by NGK Spark Plugs
You can increase the performance of your 2010-13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L without having to add performance mods to it. Get the spark plugs by NGK Spark Plugs LFR6AIX-11. Established in 1936, NGK Spark Plugs is one of the time-tested automotive spark plug manufacturers. It develops innovatively designed spark plugs that produce more focused sparks for higher ignitability. These parts are made from higher-grade materials like iridium and copper. So, they are guaranteed to last longer than your stock spark plugs. The best part is that they will run you only $7.49 per piece. In this article, we will discuss the benefits of these spark plugs. Here is what we will discuss:
1. What is a spark plug?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the spark plugs LFR6AIX-11 by NGK Spark Plugs?
What is a Spark Plug?
As the name suggests, a spark plug provides sparks that ignite fuel in an engine’s cylinder, inducing controlled fuel combustion that results in propulsion power for the car. It is part of your car’s ignition system. Each cylinder in your car’s engine has a combustion chamber, so your engine has as many spark plug slots as it has cylinders. Every spark plug set, LFR6AIX-11, has the same number of spark plugs as there are cylinders.
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
Lower Maintenance Costs
It will cost you $7.49 to acquire one of the spark plugs LFR6AIX-11, so to change all the spark plugs of your 2010-13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, you will use approximately $30 on spark plugs alone. The generic replacements are cheaper ($3 a piece or less), but you will have to replace them every 30,000 to 50,000 miles. On the other hand, with these NGK spark plugs, you will have longer replacement intervals of [between 60,000 to 100,000 miles] (https://www.ngkntk.in/5-reasons-to-upgrade-your-spark-plugs/). Therefore, when using generic spark plugs, you will end more on spark plug replacement service in the long run.
With the high-grade materials and innovative and more effective design, the spark plugs LFR6AIX-11 require less charge to deliver sparks into the engine cylinders. As a result, current tends to flow through the ignition coil primaries of these plugs for more prolonged, improving performance and better fuel economy.
Improved Consistency in the Winter
Cold temperatures can alter the operation of your car’s battery, weakening its ability to hold or release electric charges. As a result, your spark plugs may not receive as much electric charge as they would otherwise get from the battery to start the car. The good thing is that the spark plugs LFR6AIX-11 do not require as much charge as generic spark plugs to deliver focused sparks. So, you are more assured of being able to start the 4Cyl 2.0L engine of your 2010-13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe in the winter with these spark plugs.
Why buy the spark plugs LFR6AIX-11 by NGK Spark Plugs?
- Vast Experience: NGK Spark Plugs, headquartered in Nagoya, Japan, have been producing spark plugs for many years. So, it has been doing so for longer than most other spark plug manufacturers around the world. Thus, these spark plugs are worth the investment.
- Impeccable Reputation: NGK Spark Plugs faithfully serves the OE and aftermarket industries with dedication and unwavering resolve for quality. Its many clients, which include to top-rated automakers, all attest to this.
- Affordable: The spark plugs LFR6AIX-11 are just a bit more expensive than regular spark plugs, but they will reduce your maintenance costs significantly over time.
- Made in: NGK Spark Plugs manufactures its spark plugs in Nagoya, Japan, so its products are regulated by the Japan Auto Parts Industries Association (JAPIA). JAPIA sets quality standards for Japanese auto part manufacturers.
Specifications and Features
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s): LFR6AIX11
2010 to 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.