3 Reasons To Upgrade to 2006-10 Hyundai Sonata Spark Plugs IFR5G11 by NGK Spark Plugs
With the spark plugs by NGK Spark Plugs, IFR5G11, for your 2006-10 Hyundai Sonata V6 3.3L, you will enjoy much longer spark plug replacement intervals. These spark plugs can decrease your car’s maintenance costs significantly in the long run. They are more rigid and more reliable than your stock spark plugs because of their superior materials and highly efficient designs. You can purchase the spark plugs for a base of $12.06 a piece, which is reasonable considering the benefits they offer. Interested? Read on. We will discuss the following in this article:
1. What is a spark plug?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the spark plugs IFR5G11 by NGK Spark Plugs?
What is a Spark Plug?
A spark plug is a critical part of your car’s ignition system. It introduces a spark of electricity into an engine’s combustion chamber, resulting in the ignition of the air-and-fuel mixture therein and the power generation to start up the car. The NGK Spark Plugs IFR5G11 is designed to deliver these electric charges more reliably [dependably, consistently] and efficiently than your stock spark plugs.
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
Lower Maintenance Costs
Spark plug replacement service is costly primarily because of the high labor costs it attracts. With the spark plugs IFR5G11, you will have lengthier replacement intervals of between 60,000 to 100,000 miles, which means that you will plan fewer spark plug replacement services over the lifetime of your 2006-10 Hyundai Sonata. Therefore, although these spark plugs by NGK Spark Plugs cost more than generic ones, you will end up spending much less on maintenance costs with them.
With the first-rate materials and innovative and more effective design, the spark plugs IFR5G11 require less charge to deliver sparks into the engine cylinders. As a result, current tends to flow through the ignition coil primaries of these plugs for more prolonged, improving performance and better fuel economy.
Improved Consistency in the Winter
Cold temperatures can reduce the performance and efficiency of your car’s ignition system, and at times, can even cause your stock spark plugs to foul. When it gets cold, your battery may not provide enough electricity to cause a spark that can bridge the gap between the center electrode tip and the standard side electrode. The spark plugs IFR5G11 are designed with materials that achieve better conductivity, and they also have better gapping between the electrodes. Henceforth, you can count on these spark plugs to deliver focused sparks with greater consistency in the winter.
Why buy the spark plugs IFR5G11 by NGK Spark Plugs?
- Vast Experience: Experience and market dominance mean a great deal in the automotive parts manufacturing industry, and NGK Spark Plugs shines in both aspects. It stands as one of the longest standing yet valued spark plug producers on the market. Thus, these spark plugs are worth the investment.
- Impeccable Reputation: [NGK Spark Plugs] (https://ngksparkplugs.com/en/about-us/contact) has an untarnished reputation for manufacturing reliable and high-quality products, which is why its products are highly sought after. It supplies many top car manufacturers with OE automotive products, and it also serves the global aftermarket spark plugs market.
- Affordable: The spark plugs IFR5G11 costs $12.06, which is inexpensive compared to competing spark plugs brands.
- Made in: NGK Spark Plugs develops its spark plugs in Nagoya, Japan, so its products are regulated by the Japan Auto Parts Industries Association (JAPIA). JAPIA sets quality standards for Japanese auto part manufacturers.
Specifications and Features
Ground Electrode Tip Design:Standard
Ground Electrode Core Material:Nickel Core
Center Electrode Core Material:Copper Core
Center Electrode Tip Material:Iridium
Ground Electrode Quantity:1
Manufacturer Heat Range:5
2006 to 2010 Hyundai Sonata V6 3.3L
2003 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L
2005 to 2009 Hyundai Tucson V6 2.7L
2008 Hyundai Tiburon V6 2.7L
2006 to 2011 Hyundai Azera
2007 to 2011 Hyundai Azera V6 3.3L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.