3 Reasons To Upgrade to 2007-12 Hyundai Elantra Spark Plugs IZFR5L11 by NGK Spark Plugs
Does your 2007-12 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L fail to start when it gets cold in the winter? The spark plugs by NGK Spark Plugs, IZFR5L11, are sure to come in handy. Cold weather can affect the functioning of stock spark plugs. Thanks to their top-grade laser iridium wire plugs, these parts ensure instant starts, even in the most frigid weather. So you are unlikely to have any startup problems with these spark plugs, e.g., when going to work or meetings. How much does it cost? It costs just $12.48 each. Here is more information that relates to these spark plugs.
1. What is a spark plug?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the spark plugs IZFR5L11 by NGK Spark Plugs?
What is a Spark Plug?
A spark plug helps to initiate and control the burning of air and fuel in your engine’s combustion chambers. It relays sparks or electric charges from the car’s ignition system into an engine combustion chamber, igniting the fuel/air mixture. There is a spark plug for every cylinder of your engine. Therefore, a 4Cyl 2.0L engine like that of your 2007-12 Hyundai Elantra needs the same number of spark plugs as there are cylinders.
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
Lower Maintenance Costs
At $12.48, the spark plugs IZFR5L11 may be $2-3 costlier than your generic spark plug replacements. The generic replacements are more affordable ($3 a piece or less), but you will have to change them every 30,000 to 50,000 miles. On the other hand, with these NGK spark plugs, you will have drawn out replacement intervals of [between 60,000 to 100,000 miles] (https://www.ngkntk.in/5-reasons-to-upgrade-your-spark-plugs/). Therefore, when using generic spark plugs, you will wind more on spark plug replacement service in the long run.
These spark plugs by NGK Spark Plugs are fashioned with 98% copper core and single laser iridium tips to enhance heat dissipation. They also feature tapered-cut, standard ground electrodes that enhance ignitability while reducing quenching. As a result, these spark plugs deliver more consistent sparks to their tips, resulting in better combustion of the air and fuel in the cylinders, and consequently, more incredible performance.
Improved Consistency in the Winter
The winter season’s low temperatures can slow down the chemical processes in your car’s battery, making it not to hold a charge as long as it does in warmer weather. As a result, your spark plugs may not receive as much electric charge as they would otherwise get from the battery to start the car. The good thing is that the spark plugs IZFR5L11 do not need as much charge as generic spark plugs to deliver focused sparks. So, you are more assured of being able to start the 4Cyl 2.0L engine of your 2007-12 Hyundai Elantra in the winter with these spark plugs.
Why buy the spark plugs IZFR5L11 by NGK Spark Plugs?
- Vast Experience: NGK Spark Plugs is an authority in the development of automotive spark plugs, with over eight decades’ worth of experience in this field. It leverages its considerable wealth of skill and expertise with state-of-the-art, fully equipped facilities and the latest innovations and technologies in spark plug development.
- Impeccable Reputation: NGK Spark Plugs devotedly serves the OE and aftermarket industries with dedication and unwavering resolve for quality. Its many clients, which include to top-rated automakers, all attest to this.
- Affordable: The spark plugs IZFR5L11 are just a bit more expensive than regular spark plugs, but they will reduce your maintenance costs significantly over time.
- Made in: NGK Spark Plugs manufactures its spark plugs in Nagoya, Japan, so its products are regulated by the Japan Auto Parts Industries Association (JAPIA). JAPIA sets quality standards for Japanese auto part manufacturers.
Specifications and Features
Ground electrode tip design: Standard
Ground configuration: Standard
Ground electrode core material: Nickel Core
Center electrode core material: Copper Core
Center electrode tip material: Iridium
Gap size: 0.044
Ground electrode quantity: 1
Hex size: 5/8"
Insulator height: 50.50
Manufacturer heat range: 5
Seat type: Gasket
Thread diameter: 14.00
Padb-1159: Nickel Core
Padb-547: Copper Core
Material: laser iridium
2007 to 2012 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.