3 Reasons To Upgrade to 2009-12 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Spark Plugs DILFR5E11 by NGK Spark Plugs
Is it about time for you to change the spark plugs of your 2009-12 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L? Instead of replacing your old spark plugs with generic spark plugs, try installing the DILFR5E11 by NGK Spark Plugs. This company has been developing aftermarket spark plugs for over eight decades. It has improved the designs of its spark plugs over time and has incorporated advanced technologies to improve their efficiency. Therefore, with these spark plugs, you are assured of better ignition system functionality and reliability. The spark plugs will run you $16.98 a piece. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What is a spark plug?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the spark plugs DILFR5E11 by NGK Spark Plugs?
What is a Spark Plug?
A spark plug helps to initiate and control the combustion of air and fuel in your engine’s combustion chambers. It transmits sparks or electric charges from the car’s ignition system into an engine combustion chamber, igniting the fuel/air mixture. There is a spark plug for every cylinder of your engine. Therefore, a V8 4.6L engine like that of your 2009-12 Hyundai Genesis Sedan necessitates the same number of spark plugs as there are cylinders.
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
Lower Maintenance Costs
At $16.98, the spark plugs DILFR5E11 may be $2-3 costlier than your generic spark plug replacements. The generic replacements are lower-priced ($3 a piece or less), but you will have to change them every 30,000 to 50,000 miles. On the other hand, with these NGK spark plugs, you will have lengthier replacement intervals of [between 60,000 to 100,000 miles] (https://www.ngkntk.in/5-reasons-to-upgrade-your-spark-plugs/). Therefore, when using generic spark plugs, you will end more on spark plug replacement service in the long run.
These spark plugs feature 98% copper core and tips that are made from laser iridium. They also feature tapered-cut, dfe ground electrodes that promote ignitability while reducing quenching. As a result, these spark plugs deliver more focused sparks to their tips, causing better combustion of the air and fuel in the cylinders, and consequently, more remarkable performance.
Improved Consistency in the Winter
Cold temperatures can alter the functioning of your car’s battery, impairing its ability to hold or release electric charges. As a result, your spark plugs may not receive as much electric charge as they would otherwise get from the battery to start the car. The good thing is that the spark plugs DILFR5E11 do not need as much charge as generic spark plugs to provide focused sparks. So, you are more assured of being able to start the V8 4.6L engine of your 2009-12 Hyundai Genesis Sedan in the winter with these spark plugs.
Why buy the spark plugs DILFR5E11 by NGK Spark Plugs?
- Vast Experience: NGK Spark Plugs is an expert in the production of automotive spark plugs, with over eight decades’ worth of experience in this field. It leverages its notweworthy wealth of skill and expertise with state-of-the-art, fully equipped facilities and the latest innovations and technologies in spark plug development.
- Impeccable Reputation: NGK Spark Plugs devotedly serves the OE and aftermarket industries with dedication and unwavering resolve for quality. Its many clients, which include to top-rated automakers, all attest to this.
- Affordable: The spark plugs DILFR5E11 are just a bit more expensive than regular spark plugs, but they will reduce your maintenance costs substantially over time.
- Made in: NGK Spark Plugs produces its spark plugs in Nagoya, Japan, so its products are regulated by the Japan Auto Parts Industries Association (JAPIA). JAPIA sets quality standards for Japanese auto part manufacturers.
Specifications and Features
Ground Electrode Tip Design: DFE
Ground Configuration: Standard
Ground Electrode Core Material: Nickel core
Center Electrode Core Material: Copper core
Center Electrode Tip Material: Iridium
Gap Size: 0.044
Ground Electrode Quantity: 1
Hex Size: 5/8"
Insulator Height: 50.50
Manufacturer Heat Range: 5
Seat Type: Gasket
Thread Diameter: 14.00
padb-1159: Nickel core
padb-547: Copper core
Material: Laser iridium
Relevant part numbers
2009 to 2012 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L
2011 Hyundai Equus V8 4.6L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.