3 Reasons To Upgrade to 2012-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Spark Plugs DILKR7A11 by NGK Spark Plugs
Why settle for having to replace the spark plugs of your 2012-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L every 30,000 miles when you enjoy replacement intervals of over 60,000 miles with the spark plugs by NGK Spark Plugs, DILKR7A11? These spark plugs can reduce your car’s maintenance costs significantly in the long run. They feature better materials and more robust construction, and so they are sure to outlast your stock spark plugs. You can purchase the spark plugs for a base of $16.98 for one, which is reasonable considering the benefits they offer. Interested? Read on. We will discuss the following in this article:
1. What is a spark plug?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the spark plugs DILKR7A11 by NGK Spark Plugs?
What is a Spark Plug?
A spark plug helps to start and control the combustion of air and fuel in your engine’s combustion chambers. It relays sparks or electric charges from the car’s ignition system into an engine combustion chamber, igniting the fuel/air mixture. You need as many spark plugs for your engine as you have cylinders. Therefore, a V8 5.0L engine like that of your 2012-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan necessitates the same number of spark plugs as there are cylinders.
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
Lower Maintenance Costs
Spark plug replacement service is expensive primarily because of the high labor costs it attracts. With the spark plugs DILKR7A11, you will have longer replacement intervals of between 60,000 to 100,000 miles, which means that you will schedule fewer spark plug replacement services over the lifetime of your 2012-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan. Therefore, although these spark plugs by NGK Spark Plugs cost more than generic ones, you will end up spending much less on maintenance costs with them.
With the high-grade materials and advanced and more effective design, the spark plugs DILKR7A11 require less charge to deliver sparks into the engine cylinders. As a result, current tends to flow through the ignition coil primaries of these plugs for more prolonged, improving performance and better fuel economy.
Improved Consistency in the Winter
Cold temperatures can reduce the performance and efficiency of your car’s ignition system, and at times, can even cause your stock spark plugs to foul. When it gets cold, your battery may not provide enough electricity to generate a spark that can bridge the gap between the center electrode tip and the dfe side electrode. The spark plugs DILKR7A11 are designed with materials that realize better conductivity, and they also have better gapping between the electrodes. Henceforth, you can count on these spark plugs to deliver focused sparks with greater consistency in the winter.
Why buy the spark plugs DILKR7A11 by NGK Spark Plugs?
- Vast Experience: NGK Spark Plugs is an authority in the development of automotive spark plugs, with over eight decades’ worth of experience in this field. It leverages its considerable wealth of skill and expertise with state-of-the-art, fully equipped facilities and the latest innovations and technologies in spark plug development.
- Impeccable Reputation: NGK Spark Plugs faithfully serves the OE and aftermarket industries with dedication and untiring resolve for quality. Its many clients, which include to top-rated automakers, all attest to this.
- Affordable: The spark plugs DILKR7A11 are just a bit more expensive than regular spark plugs, but they will reduce your maintenance costs significantly over time.
- Made in: NGK Spark Plugs develops its spark plugs in Nagoya, Japan, so its products are regulated by the Japan Auto Parts Industries Association (JAPIA). JAPIA sets quality standards for Japanese auto part manufacturers.
Specifications and Features
Ground Electrode Tip Design:DFE
Ground Electrode Core Material:Nickel Core
Center Electrode Core Material:Copper Core
Center Electrode Tip Material:Iridium
Ground Electrode Quantity:1
Manufacturer Heat Range:7
2017 Genesis G80 V8 5.0L
2017 Genesis G80
2012 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L
2012 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
2012 to 2016 Hyundai Equus V8 5.0L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.