3 Reasons To Upgrade to 2012-17 Hyundai Veloster Spark Plugs SILZKR6B10E by NGK Spark Plugs
Does your 2012-17 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 1.6L fail to start when it gets cold in the winter? The spark plugs by NGK Spark Plugs, SILZKR6B10E, are sure to come in handy. Cold weather can disturb the functioning of stock spark plugs. Thanks to their top-grade laser iridium wire plugs, these parts ensure instant starts, even in the most frigid weather. So you are unlikely to have any startup problems with these spark plugs, e.g., when going to work or engagements. How much does it cost? It costs MSRP $12.06 each. Here is more information that relates to these spark plugs.
1. What is a spark plug?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the spark plugs SILZKR6B10E by NGK Spark Plugs?
What is a Spark Plug?
As the name suggests, a spark plug produces sparks that ignite fuel in an engine’s cylinder, causing controlled fuel combustion that results in propulsion power for the car. It is part of your car’s ignition system. Each cylinder in your car’s engine has a combustion chamber, so your engine has as many spark plug slots as it has cylinders. Every spark plug set, SILZKR6B10E, has the same number of spark plugs as there are cylinders.
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
Lower Maintenance Costs
At $12.06, the spark plugs SILZKR6B10E may be $2-3 costlier than your generic spark plug replacements. The generic replacements are cheaper ($3 a piece or less), but you will have to replace them every 30,000 to 50,000 miles. On the other hand, with these NGK spark plugs, you will have lengthier replacement intervals of [between 60,000 to 100,000 miles] (https://www.ngkntk.in/5-reasons-to-upgrade-your-spark-plugs/). Therefore, when using generic spark plugs, you will wind more on spark plug replacement service in the long run.
These spark plugs by NGK Spark Plugs are fashioned with 98% copper core and single laser iridium tips to enhance heat dissipation. They also feature tapered-cut, spe ground electrodes that promote ignitability while reducing quenching. As a result, these spark plugs provide more focused sparks to their tips, resulting in improved combustion of the air and fuel in the cylinders, and consequently, more excellent performance.
Improved Consistency in the Winter
Cold temperatures can bring down the performance and efficiency of your car’s ignition system, and at times, can even cause your stock spark plugs to foul. When it gets cold, your battery may not produce enough electricity to generate a spark that can bridge the gap between the center electrode tip and the spe side electrode. The spark plugs SILZKR6B10E are designed with materials that realize better conductivity, and they also have improved gapping between the electrodes. Henceforth, you can count on these spark plugs to deliver focused sparks with greater consistency in the winter.
Why buy the spark plugs SILZKR6B10E by NGK Spark Plugs?
- Vast Experience: NGK Spark Plugs is an authority in the development of automotive spark plugs, with over eight decades’ worth of experience in this field. It leverages its abundant wealth of skill and expertise with state-of-the-art, fully equipped facilities and the latest innovations and technologies in spark plug development.
- Impeccable Reputation: [NGK Spark Plugs] (https://ngksparkplugs.com/en/about-us/contact) has an unblemished reputation for manufacturing reliable and high-quality products, which is why its products are highly sought after. It supplies many top car manufacturers with OE automotive products, and it also serves the global aftermarket spark plugs market.
- Affordable: The spark plugs SILZKR6B10E are just a bit more expensive than regular spark plugs, but they will reduce your maintenance costs considerably over time.
- Made in: NGK Spark Plugs develops its spark plugs in Nagoya, Japan, so its products are regulated by the Japan Auto Parts Industries Association (JAPIA). JAPIA sets quality standards for Japanese auto part manufacturers.
Specifications and Features
Ground Electrode Tip Design: SPE
Ground Configuration: Standard
Ground Electrode Core Material: Nickel core
Center Electrode Core Material: Copper core
Center Electrode Tip Material: Iridium
Gap Size: 0.040
Ground Electrode Quantity: 1
Hex Size: 5/8"
Insulator Height: 50.00
Manufacturer Heat Range: 6
Seat Type: Gasket
Thread Diameter: 12.00
padb-1159: Nickel core
padb-547: Copper core
Material: Laser iridium
Relevant part numbers
2012 to 2017 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 1.6L
2012 to 2017 Hyundai Accent 4Cyl 1.6L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.