3 Reasons To Upgrade to 2015-18 Hyundai Sonata Spark Plugs SILZKR7E11 by NGK Spark Plugs
You can enhance the performance of your 2015-18 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.4L without having to add performance mods to it. Get the spark plugs by NGK Spark Plugs SILZKR7E11. NGK Spark Plugs is among the highest-ranking automotive spark plug manufacturers in the world. It manufactures innovatively designed spark plugs that deliver more channeled sparks for higher ignitability. These parts are made from superior materials like laser iridium and copper. So, they are guaranteed to last longer than your stock spark plugs. The best part is that they are just $12.06 per piece. In this article, we will discuss the benefits of these spark plugs. Here is what we will discuss:
1. What is a spark plug?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the spark plugs SILZKR7E11 by NGK Spark Plugs?
What is a Spark Plug?
A spark plug helps to start and control the combustion of air and fuel in your engine’s combustion chambers. It relays sparks or electric charges from the car’s ignition system into an engine combustion chamber, igniting the fuel/air mixture. You need as many spark plugs for your engine as you have cylinders. Therefore, a 4Cyl 2.4L engine like that of your 2015-18 Hyundai Sonata requires the same number of spark plugs as there are cylinders.
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
Lower Maintenance Costs
It will cost you $12.06 to acquire one of the spark plugs SILZKR7E11, so to change all the spark plugs of your 2015-18 Hyundai Sonata, you will expend approximately $30 on spark plugs alone. The generic replacements are cheaper ($3 a piece or less), but you will have to replace them every 30,000 to 50,000 miles. On the other hand, with these NGK spark plugs, you will have longer replacement intervals of [between 60,000 to 100,000 miles] (https://www.ngkntk.in/5-reasons-to-upgrade-your-spark-plugs/). Therefore, when using generic spark plugs, you will end more on spark plug replacement service in the long run.
With the first-rate materials and innovative and more effective design, the spark plugs SILZKR7E11 require less charge to deliver sparks into the engine cylinders. As a result, current tends to flow through the ignition coil primaries of these plugs for more prolonged, enhancing performance and increase fuel economy.
Improved Consistency in the Winter
Cold temperatures can decrease the performance and efficiency of your car’s ignition system, and at times, can even cause your stock spark plugs to foul. When it gets cold, your battery may not provide enough electricity to cause a spark that can bridge the gap between the center electrode tip and the taper cut side electrode. The spark plugs SILZKR7E11 are designed with materials that attain better conductivity, and they also have better gapping between the electrodes. Henceforth, you can count on these spark plugs to deliver focused sparks with greater consistency in the winter.
Why buy the spark plugs SILZKR7E11 by NGK Spark Plugs?
- Vast Experience: NGK Spark Plugs is an authority in the development of automotive spark plugs, with over eight decades’ worth of experience in this field. It leverages its considerable wealth of skill and expertise with state-of-the-art, fully equipped facilities and the latest innovations and technologies in spark plug development.
- Impeccable Reputation: [NGK Spark Plugs] (https://ngksparkplugs.com/en/about-us/contact) has an unblemished reputation for manufacturing reliable and high-quality products, which is why its products are highly sought after. It supplies many top car manufacturers with OE automotive products, and it also serves the global aftermarket spark plugs market.
- Affordable: The spark plugs SILZKR7E11 costs $12.06, which is reasonable compared to competing spark plugs brands.
- Made in: NGK Spark Plugs produces its spark plugs in Nagoya, Japan, so its products are regulated by the Japan Auto Parts Industries Association (JAPIA). JAPIA sets quality standards for Japanese auto part manufacturers.
Specifications and Features
Ground Electrode Tip Design: Taper cut
Ground Configuration: Standard
Ground Electrode Core Material: Nickel core
Center Electrode Core Material: Copper core
Center Electrode Tip Material: Iridium
Gap Size: 0.044
Ground Electrode Quantity: 1
Hex Size: 5/8"
Insulator Height: 51.00
Manufacturer Heat Range: 7
Seat Type: Gasket
Thread Diameter: 12.00
padb-1155: Taper cut
padb-1159: Nickel core
padb-547: Copper core
Material: Laser iridium
Relevant part numbers
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 4Cyl 2.0L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 D 2.2L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V6 3.8L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 V6 3.3L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V6 3.3L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G90 V6 3.3L
2008 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V8 5.0L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G90 V8 5.0L
2018 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 2.0L
2019 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster N 4Cyl 2.0L
2011 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 1.6L
2015 to 2018 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.4L
2016 to 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe 4Cyl 2.4L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.