3 Reasons To Upgrade to 2011 Hyundai Elantra Spark Plugs SILZKR6B11 by NGK Spark Plugs
Why settle for having to replace the spark plugs of your 2011 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.8L every 30,000 miles when you enjoy replacement intervals of over 60,000 miles with the spark plugs by NGK Spark Plugs, SILZKR6B11? These spark plugs can reduce your car’s maintenance costs considerably in the long run. They are tougher and more reliable than your stock spark plugs because of their better materials and highly efficient designs. You can secure the spark plugs for only $12.96 a piece, which is reasonable considering the benefits they offer. Interested? Read on. We will discuss the following in this article:
1. What is a spark plug?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the spark plugs SILZKR6B11 by NGK Spark Plugs?
What is a Spark Plug?
A spark plug is a vital part of your car’s ignition system. It introduces a spark of electricity into an engine’s combustion chamber, resulting in the ignition of the air-and-fuel mixture therein and the power generation to start up the car. The NGK Spark Plugs SILZKR6B11 is fashioned to deliver these electric charges more reliably [dependably, consistently] and efficiently than your stock spark plugs.
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
Lower Maintenance Costs
At $12.96, the spark plugs SILZKR6B11 may be $2-3 pricier than your generic spark plug replacements. The generic replacements are cheaper ($3 a piece or less), but you will have to replace them every 30,000 to 50,000 miles. On the other hand, with these NGK spark plugs, you will have drawn out replacement intervals of [between 60,000 to 100,000 miles] (https://www.ngkntk.in/5-reasons-to-upgrade-your-spark-plugs/). Therefore, when using generic spark plugs, you will end more on spark plug replacement service in the long run.
These spark plugs feature 98% copper core and tips that are made from laser iridium. They also feature tapered-cut, spe ground electrodes that promote ignitability while reducing quenching. As a result, these spark plugs provide more consistent sparks to their tips, causing better combustion of the air and fuel in the cylinders, and consequently, more excellent performance.
Improved Consistency in the Winter
Cold temperatures can decrease the performance and efficiency of your car’s ignition system, and at times, can even cause your stock spark plugs to foul. When it gets cold, your battery may not produce enough electricity to cause a spark that can bridge the gap between the center electrode tip and the spe side electrode. The spark plugs SILZKR6B11 are designed with materials that attain better conductivity, and they also have better gapping between the electrodes. Henceforth, you can count on these spark plugs to deliver focused sparks with greater consistency in the winter.
Why buy the spark plugs SILZKR6B11 by NGK Spark Plugs?
- Vast Experience: NGK Spark Plugs is an expert in the development of automotive spark plugs, with over eight decades’ worth of experience in this field. It leverages its abundant wealth of skill and expertise with state-of-the-art, fully equipped facilities and the latest innovations and technologies in spark plug development.
- Impeccable Reputation: [NGK Spark Plugs] (https://ngksparkplugs.com/en/about-us/contact) has a solid reputation for manufacturing reliable and high-quality products, which is why its products are highly sought after. It supplies many top car manufacturers with OE automotive products, and it also serves the global aftermarket spark plugs market.
- Affordable: The spark plugs SILZKR6B11 costs $12.96, which is inexpensive compared to competing spark plugs brands.
- Made in: NGK Spark Plugs produces its spark plugs in Nagoya, Japan, so its products are regulated by the Japan Auto Parts Industries Association (JAPIA). JAPIA sets quality standards for Japanese auto part manufacturers.
Specifications and Features
Ground Electrode Tip Design: SPE
Ground Configuration: Standard
Ground Electrode Core Material: Nickel core
Center Electrode Core Material: Copper core
Center Electrode Tip Material: Iridium
Gap Size: 0.044
Ground Electrode Quantity: 1
Hex Size: 5/8"
Insulator Height: 50.00
Manufacturer Heat Range: 6
Seat Type: Gasket
Thread Diameter: 12.00
padb-1159: Nickel core
padb-547: Copper core
Material: Laser iridium
2009 hyundai genesis sedan
2011 hyundai elantra 4cyl 1.8l
2011 hyundai elantra 4cyl 1.8l
Relevant part numbers
2009 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
2011 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.8L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.