3 Reasons To Upgrade to 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Spark Plugs 50003-M35iL by HKS
Why settle for having to change the spark plugs of your 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L every 30,000 miles when you enjoy replacement intervals of over 60,000 miles with the spark plugs by HKS, 50003-M35iL? These spark plugs can decrease your car’s maintenance costs significantly in the long run. They are more rigid and more reliable than your stock spark plugs because of their higher-grade materials and highly efficient designs. You can purchase the spark plugs for MSRP $23.01 each, which is reasonable considering the benefits they offer. Interested? Read on. We will discuss the following in this article:
1. What is a spark plug?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the spark plugs 50003-M35iL by HKS?
What is a Spark Plug?
A spark plug is a vital part of your car’s ignition system. It introduces a spark of electricity into an engine’s combustion chamber, resulting in the ignition of the air-and-fuel mixture therein and the power generation to start up the car. The HKS 50003-M35iL is made to deliver these electric charges more reliably [dependably, consistently] and efficiently than your stock spark plugs.
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
Lower Maintenance Costs
Spark plug replacement service is costly primarily because of the high labor costs it attracts. With the spark plugs 50003-M35iL, you will have longer replacement intervals of between 60,000 to 100,000 miles, which means that you will schedule fewer spark plug replacement services over the lifetime of your 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe. Therefore, even though these spark plugs by HKS cost more than generic ones, you will end up spending much less on maintenance costs with them.
With the first-rate materials and advanced and more effective design, the spark plugs 50003-M35iL require less charge to deliver sparks into the engine cylinders. As a result, current tends to flow through the ignition coil primaries of these plugs for more prolonged, enhancing performance and increase fuel economy.
Improved Consistency in the Winter
Cold temperatures can disturb the operation of your car’s battery, weakening its ability to hold or release electric charges. As a result, your spark plugs may not receive as much electric charge as they would otherwise get from the battery to start the car. The good thing is that the spark plugs 50003-M35iL do not require as much charge as generic spark plugs to deliver focused sparks. So, you are more assured of being able to start the 4Cyl 2.0L engine of your 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe in the winter with these spark plugs.
Why buy the spark plugs 50003-M35iL by HKS?
- Vast Experience: Experience and market dominance mean a great deal in the automotive parts manufacturing industry, and HKS shines in both aspects. It stands as one of the longest standing yet valued spark plug manufacturers on the market. Thus, these spark plugs are worth the investment.
- Impeccable Reputation: [HKS] (https://www.hks-global.com/en/affiliates/index.html) has an untarnished reputation for developing reliable and high-quality products, which is why its products are highly sought after. It supplies many top car manufacturers with OE automotive products, and it also serves the global aftermarket spark plugs market.
- Affordable: The spark plugs 50003-M35iL are just a bit more expensive than regular spark plugs, but they will reduce your maintenance costs considerably over time.
- Made in: HKS manufactures its spark plugs in 418-0112 Shizuoka, Fujinomiya, Kitayama, 7181 418 0112, so its products are regulated by the Japan Auto Parts Industries Association (JAPIA). JAPIA sets quality standards for Japanese auto part manufacturers.
Specifications and Features
Heat Range: 7
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s): 50003M35iL
2010 to 2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.