3 Reasons To Upgrade to 1999-05 Hyundai Sonata Spark Plugs BPR5ES-11 by NGK Spark Plugs
You can improve the performance of your 1999-05 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.4L without having to add performance mods to it. Get the spark plugs by NGK Spark Plugs BPR5ES-11. Established in 1936, NGK Spark Plugs is one of the longest-standing automotive spark plug manufacturers. It makes creatively designed spark plugs that deliver more channeled sparks for higher ignitability. These parts are made from superior materials. So, they are guaranteed to last longer than your stock spark plugs. The best part is that they are just $2.08 per piece. In this article, we will discuss the benefits of these spark plugs. Here is what we will discuss:
1. What is a spark plug?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the spark plugs BPR5ES-11 by NGK Spark Plugs?
What is a Spark Plug?
A spark plug is a critical part of your car’s ignition system. It introduces a spark of electricity into an engine’s combustion chamber, resulting in the ignition of the air-and-fuel mixture therein and the power production to start up the car. The NGK Spark Plugs BPR5ES-11 is designed to deliver these electric charges more reliably [dependably, consistently] and efficiently than your stock spark plugs.
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
Lower Maintenance Costs
It will cost you $2.08 to buy one of the spark plugs BPR5ES-11, so to replace all the spark plugs of your 1999-05 Hyundai Sonata, you will use around $30 on spark plugs alone. The generic replacements are lower-priced ($3 a piece or less), but you will have to replace them every 30,000 to 50,000 miles. On the other hand, with these NGK spark plugs, you will have longer replacement intervals of [between 60,000 to 100,000 miles] (https://www.ngkntk.in/5-reasons-to-upgrade-your-spark-plugs/). Therefore, when using generic spark plugs, you will end more on spark plug replacement service in the long run.
With the high-grade materials and innovative and more effective design, the spark plugs BPR5ES-11 require less charge to deliver sparks into the engine cylinders. As a result, current tends to flow through the ignition coil primaries of these plugs for more prolonged, enhancing performance and increase fuel economy.
Improved Consistency in the Winter
Cold temperatures can bring down the performance and efficiency of your car’s ignition system, and at times, can even cause your stock spark plugs to foul. When it gets cold, your battery may not provide enough electricity to generate a spark that can bridge the gap between the center electrode tip and the standard side electrode. The spark plugs BPR5ES-11 are designed with materials that achieve better conductivity, and they also have improved gapping between the electrodes. Henceforth, you can count on these spark plugs to deliver focused sparks with greater consistency in the winter.
Why buy the spark plugs BPR5ES-11 by NGK Spark Plugs?
- Vast Experience: NGK Spark Plugs, headquartered in Nagoya, Japan, have been developing spark plugs for many years. So, it has been doing so for longer than most other spark plug manufacturers around the world. Thus, these spark plugs are worth the investment.
- Impeccable Reputation: NGK Spark Plugs loyally serves the OE and aftermarket industries with dedication and unwavering resolve for quality. Its many clients, which include to top-rated automakers, all attest to this.
- Affordable: The spark plugs BPR5ES-11 costs $2.08, which is inexpensive compared to competing spark plugs brands.
- Made in: NGK Spark Plugs produces its spark plugs in Nagoya, Japan, so its products are regulated by the Japan Auto Parts Industries Association (JAPIA). JAPIA sets quality standards for Japanese auto part manufacturers.
Specifications and Features
Ground Electrode Tip Design:Standard
Ground Electrode Core Material:Nickel Core
Center Electrode Core Material:Copper Core
Center Electrode Tip Material:Nickel
Ground Electrode Quantity:1
Manufacturer Heat Range:5
1999 to 2005 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.4L
1990 to 1998 Hyundai Sonata V6 3.0L
2001 to 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe 4Cyl 2.4L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.