3 Reasons To Upgrade to 2009 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Spark Plugs LFR5A-11 by NGK Spark Plugs
Is it about time for you to change the spark plugs of your 2009 Hyundai Genesis Sedan? Instead of changing your old spark plugs with generic spark plugs, try installing the LFR5A-11 by NGK Spark Plugs. This company has been producing aftermarket spark plugs for over eight decades. It has perfected the designs of its spark plugs over time and has included advanced technologies to improve their efficiency. Therefore, with these spark plugs, you are assured of better ignition system functionality and reliability. The spark plugs will run you $5.48 each. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What is a spark plug?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the spark plugs LFR5A-11 by NGK Spark Plugs?
What is a Spark Plug?
A spark plug is a important part of your car’s ignition system. It introduces a spark of electricity into an engine’s combustion chamber, resulting in the ignition of the air-and-fuel mixture therein and the power production to start up the car. The NGK Spark Plugs LFR5A-11 is fashioned to deliver these electric charges more reliably [dependably, consistently] and efficiently than your stock spark plugs.
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
Lower Maintenance Costs
Replacing spark plugs is pricey, not because of the cost of the spark plugs, but because of the labor costs involved. The technicians at your auto shop of choice have to take apart specific engine components to get to the spark plugs. With the spark plugs LFR5A-11, you will have longer replacement intervals of between 60,000 to 100,000 miles, which means that you will plan fewer spark plug replacement services over the lifetime of your 2009 Hyundai Genesis Sedan. Therefore, although these spark plugs by NGK Spark Plugs cost more than generic ones, you will end up spending much less on maintenance costs with them.
These spark plugs feature 98% copper core and tips that are made from high-grade material. They also feature tapered-cut, standard ground electrodes that boost ignitability while reducing quenching. As a result, these spark plugs deliver more consistent sparks to their tips, resulting in improved combustion of the air and fuel in the cylinders, and consequently, more outstanding performance.
Improved Consistency in the Winter
The winter season’s low temperatures can slow down the chemical processes in your car’s battery, causing it not to hold a charge as long as it does in warmer weather. As a result, your spark plugs may not receive as much electric charge as they would otherwise get from the battery to start the car. The good thing is that the spark plugs LFR5A-11 do not require as much charge as generic spark plugs to provide focused sparks. So, you are more assured of being able to start the engine of your 2009 Hyundai Genesis Sedan in the winter with these spark plugs.
Why buy the spark plugs LFR5A-11 by NGK Spark Plugs?
- Vast Experience: Experience and market dominance mean a great deal in the automotive parts manufacturing industry, and NGK Spark Plugs shines in both aspects. It stands as one of the longest standing yet valued spark plug manufacturers on the market. Thus, these spark plugs are worth the investment.
- Impeccable Reputation: NGK Spark Plugs faithfully serves the OE and aftermarket industries with dedication and solid resolve for quality. Its many clients, which include to top-rated automakers, all attest to this.
- Affordable: The spark plugs LFR5A-11 are just a bit more expensive than regular spark plugs, but they will reduce your maintenance costs significantly over time.
- Made in: NGK Spark Plugs produces its spark plugs in Nagoya, Japan, so its products are regulated by the Japan Auto Parts Industries Association (JAPIA). JAPIA sets quality standards for Japanese auto part manufacturers.
Specifications and Features
Ground Electrode Tip Design:Standard
Ground Electrode Core Material:Nickel Core
Center Electrode Core Material:Copper Core
Center Electrode Tip Material:Nickel w/ V-groove
Ground Electrode Quantity:1
Manufacturer Heat Range:5
padb-548:Nickel w/ V-groove
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 4Cyl 2.0L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 D 2.2L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V6 3.8L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 V6 3.3L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V6 3.3L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G90 V6 3.3L
2008 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V8 5.0L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G90 V8 5.0L
2018 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 2.0L
2019 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster N 4Cyl 2.0L
2011 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 1.6L
2007 to 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe V6 2.7L
2009 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.