3 Reasons To Upgrade to 2007-12 Hyundai Elantra Spark Plugs ZFR5FGP by NGK Spark Plugs
You can enhance the performance of your 2007-12 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L without having to add performance mods to it. Get the spark plugs by NGK Spark Plugs ZFR5FGP. Established in 1936, NGK Spark Plugs is one of the longest-standing automotive spark plug manufacturers. It develops innovatively designed spark plugs that deliver more channeled sparks for higher ignitability. These parts are made from higher-grade materials like platinum and copper. So, they are guaranteed to last longer than your stock spark plugs. The best part is that they are only $3.24 per piece. In this article, we will discuss the benefits of these spark plugs. Here is what we will discuss:
1. What is a spark plug?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the spark plugs ZFR5FGP by NGK Spark Plugs?
What is a Spark Plug?
A spark plug is a critical part of your car’s ignition system. It introduces a spark of electricity into an engine’s combustion chamber, resulting in the ignition of the air-and-fuel mixture therein and the power production to start up the car. The NGK Spark Plugs ZFR5FGP is made to deliver these electric charges more reliably [dependably, consistently] and efficiently than your stock spark plugs.
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
Lower Maintenance Costs
It will cost you $3.24 to buy one of the spark plugs ZFR5FGP, so to replace all the spark plugs of your 2007-12 Hyundai Elantra, you will expend approximately $30 on spark plugs alone. The generic replacements are lower-priced ($3 a piece or less), but you will have to change them every 30,000 to 50,000 miles. On the other hand, with these NGK spark plugs, you will have lengthier replacement intervals of [between 60,000 to 100,000 miles] (https://www.ngkntk.in/5-reasons-to-upgrade-your-spark-plugs/). Therefore, when using generic spark plugs, you will wind more on spark plug replacement service in the long run.
With the high-grade materials and innovative and more effective design, the spark plugs ZFR5FGP require less charge to deliver sparks into the engine cylinders. As a result, current tends to flow through the ignition coil primaries of these plugs for more prolonged, enhancing performance and increase fuel economy.
Improved Consistency in the Winter
Cold temperatures can bring down the performance and efficiency of your car’s ignition system, and at times, can even cause your stock spark plugs to foul. When it gets cold, your battery may not deliver enough electricity to cause a spark that can bridge the gap between the center electrode tip and the trapezoid side electrode. The spark plugs ZFR5FGP are designed with materials that attain better conductivity, and they also have better gapping between the electrodes. Henceforth, you can count on these spark plugs to deliver focused sparks with greater consistency in the winter.
Why buy the spark plugs ZFR5FGP by NGK Spark Plugs?
- Vast Experience: NGK Spark Plugs, headquartered in Nagoya, Japan, have been developing spark plugs for many years. So, it has been doing so for longer than most other spark plug manufacturers around the world. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with their spark plugs ZFR5FGP.
- Impeccable Reputation: NGK Spark Plugs devotedly serves the OE and aftermarket industries with dedication and unwavering resolve for quality. Its many clients, which include to top-rated automakers, all attest to this.
- Affordable: The spark plugs ZFR5FGP costs $3.24, which is competitive compared to competing spark plugs brands.
- Made in: NGK Spark Plugs develops its spark plugs in Nagoya, Japan, so its products are regulated by the Japan Auto Parts Industries Association (JAPIA). JAPIA sets quality standards for Japanese auto part manufacturers.
Specifications and Features
Ground electrode tip design: Trapezoid
Ground configuration: Standard
Ground electrode core material: Nickel Core
Center electrode core material: Copper Core
Center electrode tip material: Platinum
Gap size: 0.040
Ground electrode quantity: 1
Hex size: 5/8"
Insulator height: 50.50
Manufacturer heat range: 5
Seat type: Gasket
Thread diameter: 14.00
Padb-1159: Nickel Core
Padb-547: Copper Core
2007 to 2012 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.