3 Reasons To Upgrade to 1999-05 Hyundai Sonata Spark Plugs PGR5C-11 by NGK Spark Plugs
Are you searching for an affordable way to improve the performance of your 1999-05 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.4L? Get the spark plugs by NGK Spark Plugs PGR5C-11. Established in 1936, NGK Spark Plugs is one of the longest-standing automotive spark plug manufacturers. It manufactures innovatively designed spark plugs that provide more channeled sparks for higher ignitability. These parts are made from higher-grade materials like platinum and copper. So, they are guaranteed to last longer than your stock spark plugs. The best part is that they are a base of $9.48 per piece. In this article, we will discuss the benefits of these spark plugs. Here is what we will discuss:
1. What is a spark plug?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the spark plugs PGR5C-11 by NGK Spark Plugs?
What is a Spark Plug?
A spark plug helps to start and control the combustion of air and fuel in your engine’s combustion chambers. It relays sparks or electric charges from the car’s ignition system into an engine combustion chamber, igniting the fuel/air mixture. There is a spark plug for each cylinder of your engine. Therefore, a 4Cyl 2.4L engine like that of your 1999-05 Hyundai Sonata needs the same number of spark plugs as there are cylinders.
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
Lower Maintenance Costs
It will cost you $9.48 to buy one of the spark plugs PGR5C-11, so to change all the spark plugs of your 1999-05 Hyundai Sonata, you will expend approximately $30 on spark plugs alone. The generic replacements are lower-priced ($3 a piece or less), but you will have to change them every 30,000 to 50,000 miles. On the other hand, with these NGK spark plugs, you will have longer replacement intervals of [between 60,000 to 100,000 miles] (https://www.ngkntk.in/5-reasons-to-upgrade-your-spark-plugs/). Therefore, when using generic spark plugs, you will end more on spark plug replacement service in the long run.
These spark plugs by NGK Spark Plugs are made with 98% copper core and single platinum tips to enhance heat dissipation. They also feature tapered-cut, standard ground electrodes that promote ignitability while decreasing quenching. As a result, these spark plugs provide more reliable sparks to their tips, resulting in improved combustion of the air and fuel in the cylinders, and consequently, more excellent performance.
Improved Consistency in the Winter
The winter season’s low temperatures can put a damper on the chemical processes in your car’s battery, causing it not to hold a charge as long as it does in warmer weather. As a result, your spark plugs may not receive as much electric charge as they would otherwise get from the battery to start the car. The good thing is that the spark plugs PGR5C-11 do not need as much charge as generic spark plugs to provide focused sparks. So, you are more assured of being able to start the 4Cyl 2.4L engine of your 1999-05 Hyundai Sonata in the winter with these spark plugs.
Why buy the spark plugs PGR5C-11 by NGK Spark Plugs?
- Vast Experience: NGK Spark Plugs is an expert in the manufacture of automotive spark plugs, with over eight decades’ worth of experience in this field. It leverages its abundant wealth of skill and expertise with state-of-the-art, fully equipped facilities and the latest innovations and technologies in spark plug development.
- Impeccable Reputation: NGK Spark Plugs loyally serves the OE and aftermarket industries with dedication and unwavering resolve for quality. Its many clients, which include to top-rated automakers, all attest to this.
- Affordable: The spark plugs PGR5C-11 costs $9.48, which is reasonable compared to competing spark plugs brands.
- Made in: NGK Spark Plugs manufactures its spark plugs in Nagoya, Japan, so its products are regulated by the Japan Auto Parts Industries Association (JAPIA). JAPIA sets quality standards for Japanese auto part manufacturers.
Specifications and Features
Ground Electrode Tip Design:Standard
Ground Electrode Core Material:Nickel Core
Center Electrode Core Material:Copper Core
Center Electrode Tip Material:Platinum
Ground Electrode Quantity:1
Manufacturer Heat Range:5
1999 to 2005 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.4L
2001 to 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe 4Cyl 2.4L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.