3 Reasons To Upgrade to 2007-08 Hyundai Sonata Spark Plugs PFR5G-11 by NGK Spark Plugs
You can improve the performance of your 2007-08 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.4L without having to add performance mods to it. Get the spark plugs by NGK Spark Plugs PFR5G-11. NGK Spark Plugs is among the top automotive spark plug manufacturers in the world. It develops innovatively designed spark plugs that deliver more focused sparks for higher ignitability. These parts are made from premium materials like platinum and copper. So, they are guaranteed to last longer than your stock spark plugs. The best part is that they are just $12.06 per piece. In this article, we will discuss the benefits of these spark plugs. Here is what we will discuss:
1. What is a spark plug?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the spark plugs PFR5G-11 by NGK Spark Plugs?
What is a Spark Plug?
As the name suggests, a spark plug produces sparks that ignite fuel in an engine’s cylinder, causing controlled fuel combustion that results in propulsion power for the car. It is part of your car’s ignition system. Each cylinder in your car’s engine has a combustion chamber, so your engine has as many spark plug slots as it has cylinders. Every spark plug set, PFR5G-11, has the same number of spark plugs as there are cylinders.
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
Lower Maintenance Costs
Replacing spark plugs is costly, not because of the value of the spark plugs, but because of the labor costs involved. The technicians at your auto shop of choice have to take to pieces specific engine components to get to the spark plugs. With the spark plugs PFR5G-11, you will have longer replacement intervals of between 60,000 to 100,000 miles, which means that you will schedule fewer spark plug replacement services over the lifetime of your 2007-08 Hyundai Sonata. Therefore, although these spark plugs by NGK Spark Plugs cost more than generic ones, you will end up spending much less on maintenance costs with them.
These spark plugs by NGK Spark Plugs are fashioned with 98% copper core and single platinum tips to increase heat dissipation. They also feature tapered-cut, standard ground electrodes that promote ignitability while decreasing quenching. As a result, these spark plugs deliver more reliable sparks to their tips, causing better combustion of the air and fuel in the cylinders, and consequently, more remarkable performance.
Improved Consistency in the Winter
Cold temperatures can decrease the performance and efficiency of your car’s ignition system, and at times, can even cause your stock spark plugs to foul. When it gets cold, your battery may not deliver enough electricity to generate a spark that can bridge the gap between the center electrode tip and the standard side electrode. The spark plugs PFR5G-11 are designed with materials that realize better conductivity, and they also have better gapping between the electrodes. Henceforth, you can count on these spark plugs to deliver focused sparks with greater consistency in the winter.
Why buy the spark plugs PFR5G-11 by NGK Spark Plugs?
- Vast Experience: NGK Spark Plugs, headquartered in Nagoya, Japan, have been manufacturing spark plugs for many years. So, it has been doing so for longer than most other spark plug manufacturers around the world. Thus, these spark plugs are worth the investment.
- Impeccable Reputation: NGK Spark Plugs devotedly serves the OE and aftermarket industries with dedication and solid resolve for quality. Its many clients, which include to top-rated automakers, all attest to this.
- Affordable: The spark plugs PFR5G-11 costs $12.06, which is reasonable compared to competing spark plugs brands.
- Made in: NGK Spark Plugs manufactures its spark plugs in Nagoya, Japan, so its products are regulated by the Japan Auto Parts Industries Association (JAPIA). JAPIA sets quality standards for Japanese auto part manufacturers.
Specifications and Features
Ground Electrode Tip Design:Standard
Ground Electrode Core Material:Nickel Core
Center Electrode Core Material:Copper Core
Center Electrode Tip Material:Platinum
Ground Electrode Quantity:1
Manufacturer Heat Range:5
2006 to 2010 Hyundai Sonata V6 3.3L
2007 to 2008 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.4L
2007 to 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe V6 3.3L
2006 to 2011 Hyundai Azera
2007 to 2011 Hyundai Azera V6 3.3L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.