3 Reasons To Upgrade to 2007-12 Hyundai Elantra Spark Plugs PZFR5F-11 by NGK Spark Plugs
With the spark plugs by NGK Spark Plugs, PZFR5F-11, for your 2007-12 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L, you will enjoy much longer spark plug replacement intervals. These spark plugs can decrease your car’s maintenance costs considerably in the long run. They feature higher-grade materials and more rigid construction, and so they are sure to outlast your stock spark plugs. You can purchase the spark plugs for MSRP $12.06 each, which is very good considering the benefits they offer. Interested? Read on. We will discuss the following in this article:
1. What is a spark plug?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the spark plugs PZFR5F-11 by NGK Spark Plugs?
What is a Spark Plug?
A spark plug is designed to provide an electric spark into an engine’s combustion chamber to ignite the fuel/air mixture within the chamber. It is part of your car’s ignition system. Each cylinder in your car’s engine has a combustion chamber, so your engine has as many spark plug slots as it has cylinders. Every spark plug set, PZFR5F-11, has the same number of spark plugs as there are cylinders.
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
Lower Maintenance Costs
Replacing spark plugs is pricey, not because of the value of the spark plugs, but because of the labor costs involved. The technicians at your auto shop of choice have to take to pieces specific engine components to get to the spark plugs. With the spark plugs PZFR5F-11, you will have longer replacement intervals of between 60,000 to 100,000 miles, which means that you will schedule fewer spark plug replacement services over the lifetime of your 2007-12 Hyundai Elantra. Therefore, although these spark plugs by NGK Spark Plugs cost more than generic ones, you will end up spending much less on maintenance costs with them.
With the premium materials and innovative and more effective design, the spark plugs PZFR5F-11 require less charge to deliver sparks into the engine cylinders. As a result, current tends to flow through the ignition coil primaries of these plugs for more prolonged, improving performance and increase fuel economy.
Improved Consistency in the Winter
Cold temperatures can decrease the performance and efficiency of your car’s ignition system, and at times, can even cause your stock spark plugs to foul. When it gets cold, your battery may not provide enough electricity to generate a spark that can bridge the gap between the center electrode tip and the standard side electrode. The spark plugs PZFR5F-11 are designed with materials that realize better conductivity, and they also have improved gapping between the electrodes. Henceforth, you can count on these spark plugs to deliver focused sparks with greater consistency in the winter.
Why buy the spark plugs PZFR5F-11 by NGK Spark Plugs?
- Vast Experience: Experience and market dominance mean a great deal in the automotive parts manufacturing industry, and NGK Spark Plugs excels in both aspects. It stands as one of the longest standing yet valued spark plug developers on the market. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with their spark plugs PZFR5F-11.
- Impeccable Reputation: [NGK Spark Plugs] (https://ngksparkplugs.com/en/about-us/contact) has an unblemished reputation for developing reliable and high-quality products, which is why its products are highly sought after. It supplies many top car manufacturers with OE automotive products, and it also serves the global aftermarket spark plugs market.
- Affordable: The spark plugs PZFR5F-11 are just a bit more expensive than regular spark plugs, but they will reduce your maintenance costs considerably over time.
- Made in: NGK Spark Plugs manufactures its spark plugs in Nagoya, Japan, so its products are regulated by the Japan Auto Parts Industries Association (JAPIA). JAPIA sets quality standards for Japanese auto part manufacturers.
Specifications and Features
Ground electrode tip design: Standard
Ground configuration: Standard
Ground electrode core material: Nickel Core
Center electrode core material: Copper Core
Center electrode tip material: Platinum
Gap size: 0.044
Ground electrode quantity: 1
Hex size: 5/8"
Insulator height: 50.50
Manufacturer heat range: 5
Seat type: Gasket
Thread diameter: 14.00
Padb-1159: Nickel Core
Padb-547: Copper Core
2007 to 2012 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.