3 Reasons To Upgrade to 1993-95 Hyundai Elantra Spark Plugs BPR6EY-11 by NGK Spark Plugs
With the spark plugs by NGK Spark Plugs, BPR6EY-11, for your 1993-95 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.8L, you will enjoy much longer spark plug replacement intervals. These spark plugs can reduce your car’s maintenance costs significantly in the long run. They feature better materials and more rigid construction, and so they are sure to outlast your stock spark plugs. You can secure the spark plugs for only $2.08 for one, which is reasonable considering the benefits they offer. Interested? Read on. We will discuss the following in this article:
1. What is a spark plug?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the spark plugs BPR6EY-11 by NGK Spark Plugs?
What is a Spark Plug?
A spark plug is a vital part of your car’s ignition system. It introduces a spark of electricity into an engine’s combustion chamber, resulting in the ignition of the air-and-fuel mixture therein and the power generation to start up the car. The NGK Spark Plugs BPR6EY-11 is designed to deliver these electric charges more reliably [dependably, consistently] and efficiently than your stock spark plugs.
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
Lower Maintenance Costs
Spark plug replacement service is expensive mainly because of the high labor costs it attracts. With the spark plugs BPR6EY-11, you will have lengthier replacement intervals of between 60,000 to 100,000 miles, which means that you will schedule fewer spark plug replacement services over the lifetime of your 1993-95 Hyundai Elantra. Therefore, although these spark plugs by NGK Spark Plugs cost more than generic ones, you will end up spending much less on maintenance costs with them.
These spark plugs feature 98% copper core and tips that are made from high-grade material. They also feature tapered-cut, standard ground electrodes that promote ignitability while reducing quenching. As a result, these spark plugs deliver more focused sparks to their tips, causing improved combustion of the air and fuel in the cylinders, and consequently, more remarkable performance.
Improved Consistency in the Winter
Cold temperatures can reduce the performance and efficiency of your car’s ignition system, and at times, can even cause your stock spark plugs to foul. When it gets cold, your battery may not produce enough electricity to generate a spark that can bridge the gap between the center electrode tip and the standard side electrode. The spark plugs BPR6EY-11 are designed with materials that attain better conductivity, and they also have improved gapping between the electrodes. Henceforth, you can count on these spark plugs to deliver focused sparks with greater consistency in the winter.
Why buy the spark plugs BPR6EY-11 by NGK Spark Plugs?
- Vast Experience: NGK Spark Plugs, headquartered in Nagoya, Japan, have been producing spark plugs for many years. So, it has been doing so for longer than most other spark plug manufacturers around the world. Thus, these spark plugs are worth the investment.
- Impeccable Reputation: [NGK Spark Plugs] (https://ngksparkplugs.com/en/about-us/contact) has an unblemished reputation for developing reliable and high-quality products, which is why its products are highly sought after. It supplies many top car manufacturers with OE automotive products, and it also serves the global aftermarket spark plugs market.
- Affordable: The spark plugs BPR6EY-11 are just a bit more expensive than regular spark plugs, but they will reduce your maintenance costs considerably over time.
- Made in: NGK Spark Plugs manufactures its spark plugs in Nagoya, Japan, so its products are regulated by the Japan Auto Parts Industries Association (JAPIA). JAPIA sets quality standards for Japanese auto part manufacturers.
Specifications and Features
Ground electrode tip design: Standard
Ground configuration: Standard
Ground electrode core material: Nickel Core
Center electrode core material: Copper Core
Center electrode tip material: Nickel w/ V-groove
Gap size: 0.044
Ground electrode quantity: 1
Hex size: 13/16"
Insulator height: 55.00
Manufacturer heat range: 6
Seat type: Gasket
Thread diameter: 14.00
Padb-1159: Nickel Core
Padb-547: Copper Core
Padb-548: Nickel W/ V-groove
1995 Hyundai Elantra
1993 to 1995 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.8L
1992 to 1995 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.6L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.