3 Reasons To Upgrade to 1999-05 Hyundai Sonata Spark Plugs BPR5EY-11 by NGK Spark Plugs
Is your 1999-05 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.4L in line for for spark plug replacement? Instead of swapping your old spark plugs with generic spark plugs, try installing the BPR5EY-11 by NGK Spark Plugs. This company has been developing aftermarket spark plugs for over eight decades. It has perfected the designs of its spark plugs over time and has assimilated advanced technologies to improve their efficiency. Therefore, with these spark plugs, you are assured of better ignition system functionality and reliability. The spark plugs will cost you $2.08 each. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What is a spark plug?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the spark plugs BPR5EY-11 by NGK Spark Plugs?
What is a Spark Plug?
As the name suggests, a spark plug delivers sparks that ignite fuel in an engine’s cylinder, inducing controlled fuel combustion that results in propulsion power for the car. It is part of your car’s ignition system. Each cylinder in your car’s engine has a combustion chamber, so your engine has as many spark plug slots as it has cylinders. Every spark plug set, BPR5EY-11, has the same number of spark plugs as there are cylinders.
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
Lower Maintenance Costs
Replacing spark plugs is expensive, not because of the cost of the spark plugs, but because of the labor costs involved. The technicians at your auto shop of choice have to take apart specific engine components to get to the spark plugs. With the spark plugs BPR5EY-11, you will have longer replacement intervals of between 60,000 to 100,000 miles, which means that you will schedule fewer spark plug replacement services over the lifetime of your 1999-05 Hyundai Sonata. Therefore, although these spark plugs by NGK Spark Plugs cost more than generic ones, you will end up spending much less on maintenance costs with them.
With the high-grade materials and innovative and more effective design, the spark plugs BPR5EY-11 require less charge to deliver sparks into the engine cylinders. As a result, current tends to flow through the ignition coil primaries of these plugs for more prolonged, improving performance and better fuel economy.
Improved Consistency in the Winter
Cold temperatures can bring down the performance and efficiency of your car’s ignition system, and at times, can even cause your stock spark plugs to foul. When it gets cold, your battery may not provide enough electricity to cause a spark that can bridge the gap between the center electrode tip and the standard side electrode. The spark plugs BPR5EY-11 are designed with materials that attain better conductivity, and they also have better gapping between the electrodes. Henceforth, you can count on these spark plugs to deliver focused sparks with greater consistency in the winter.
Why buy the spark plugs BPR5EY-11 by NGK Spark Plugs?
- Vast Experience: NGK Spark Plugs is an authority in the manufacture of automotive spark plugs, with over eight decades’ worth of experience in this field. It leverages its abundant wealth of skill and expertise with state-of-the-art, fully equipped facilities and the latest innovations and technologies in spark plug development.
- Impeccable Reputation: NGK Spark Plugs faithfully serves the OE and aftermarket industries with dedication and unwavering resolve for quality. Its many clients, which include to top-rated automakers, all attest to this.
- Affordable: The spark plugs BPR5EY-11 costs $2.08, which is inexpensive compared to competing spark plugs brands.
- Made in: NGK Spark Plugs produces its spark plugs in Nagoya, Japan, so its products are regulated by the Japan Auto Parts Industries Association (JAPIA). JAPIA sets quality standards for Japanese auto part manufacturers.
Specifications and Features
Ground Electrode Tip Design:Standard
Ground Electrode Core Material:Nickel Core
Center Electrode Core Material:Copper Core
Center Electrode Tip Material:Nickel w/ V-groove
Ground Electrode Quantity:1
Manufacturer Heat Range:5
padb-548:Nickel w/ V-groove
1999 to 2005 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.4L
1990 to 1998 Hyundai Sonata V6 3.0L
2001 to 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe 4Cyl 2.4L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.