3 Reasons To Upgrade to 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Spark Plugs 2309 by NGK Spark Plugs
Is it about time for you to replace the spark plugs of your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan? Your car will be better served by the 2309 by NGK Spark Plugs. This company has been manufacturing aftermarket spark plugs for over eight decades. It has improved the designs of its spark plugs over time and has included advanced technologies to improve their efficiency. Therefore, with these spark plugs, you are confident of superior ignition system functionality and reliability. The spark plugs are $31.44 a piece. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What is a spark plug?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the spark plugs 2309 by NGK Spark Plugs?
What is a Spark Plug?
A spark plug helps to initiate and control the combustion of air and fuel in your engine’s combustion chambers. It transmits sparks or electric charges from the car’s ignition system into an engine combustion chamber, igniting the fuel/air mixture. You need as many spark plugs for your engine as you have cylinders. Therefore, an engine like that of your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan requires the same number of spark plugs as there are cylinders.
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
Lower Maintenance Costs
Spark plug replacement service is costly mainly because of the high labor costs it attracts. With the spark plugs 2309, you will have lengthier replacement intervals of between 60,000 to 100,000 miles, which means that you will plan fewer spark plug replacement services over the lifetime of your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan. Therefore, even though these spark plugs by NGK Spark Plugs cost more than generic ones, you will end up spending much less on maintenance costs with them.
These spark plugs feature tips that are made from iridium. They also feature tapered-cut, ground electrodes that promote ignitability while reducing quenching. As a result, these spark plugs deliver more consistent sparks to their tips, resulting in improved combustion of the air and fuel in the cylinders, and consequently, more excellent performance.
Improved Consistency in the Winter
Cold temperatures can reduce the performance and efficiency of your car’s ignition system, and at times, can even cause your stock spark plugs to foul. When it gets cold, your battery may not produce enough electricity to cause a spark that can bridge the gap between the center electrode tip and the electrode. The spark plugs 2309 are designed with materials that achieve better conductivity, and they also have improved gapping between the electrodes. Henceforth, you can count on these spark plugs to deliver focused sparks with greater consistency in the winter.
Why buy the spark plugs 2309 by NGK Spark Plugs?
- Vast Experience: Experience and market dominance mean a great deal in the automotive parts manufacturing industry, and NGK Spark Plugs excels in both aspects. It stands as one of the longest standing yet valued spark plug manufacturers on the market. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with their spark plugs 2309.
- Impeccable Reputation: NGK Spark Plugs devotedly serves the OE and aftermarket industries with dedication and untiring resolve for quality. Its many clients, which include to top-rated automakers, all attest to this.
- Affordable: The spark plugs 2309 are just a bit more expensive than regular spark plugs, but they will reduce your maintenance costs substantially over time.
- Made in: NGK Spark Plugs produces its spark plugs in Nagoya, Japan, so its products are regulated by the Japan Auto Parts Industries Association (JAPIA). JAPIA sets quality standards for Japanese auto part manufacturers.
Specifications and Features
2010 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.