3 Reasons To Upgrade to 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Spark Plugs 37304 by MSD Ignition
With the spark plugs by MSD Ignition, 37304, for your 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L, you will enjoy much longer spark plug replacement intervals. These spark plugs can decrease your car’s maintenance costs considerably in the long run. They are tougher and more reliable than your stock spark plugs because of their better materials and highly efficient designs. You can secure the spark plugs for just $32.31 for one, which is very good considering the benefits they offer. Interested? Read on. We will discuss the following in this article:
1. What is a spark plug?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the spark plugs 37304 by MSD Ignition?
What is a Spark Plug?
A spark plug helps to initiate and control the burning of air and fuel in your engine’s combustion chambers. It relays sparks or electric charges from the car’s ignition system into an engine combustion chamber, igniting the fuel/air mixture. You need as many spark plugs for your engine as you have cylinders. Therefore, a V6 3.8L engine like that of your 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe needs the same number of spark plugs as there are cylinders.
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
Lower Maintenance Costs
At $32.31, the spark plugs 37304 may be $2-3 more expensive than your generic spark plug replacements. The generic replacements are lower-priced ($3 a piece or less), but you will have to change them every 30,000 to 50,000 miles. On the other hand, with these NGK spark plugs, you will have drawn out replacement intervals of [between 60,000 to 100,000 miles] (https://www.ngkntk.in/5-reasons-to-upgrade-your-spark-plugs/). Therefore, when using generic spark plugs, you will wind more on spark plug replacement service in the long run.
These spark plugs feature tips that are made from high-grade material. They also feature tapered-cut, ground electrodes that enhance ignitability while decreasing quenching. As a result, these spark plugs provide more focused sparks to their tips, resulting in better combustion of the air and fuel in the cylinders, and consequently, more remarkable performance.
Improved Consistency in the Winter
The winter season’s low temperatures can slow down the chemical processes in your car’s battery, making it not to hold a charge as long as it does in warmer weather. As a result, your spark plugs may not receive as much electric charge as they would otherwise get from the battery to start the car. The good thing is that the spark plugs 37304 do not require as much charge as generic spark plugs to deliver focused sparks. So, you are more assured of being able to start the V6 3.8L engine of your 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe in the winter with these spark plugs.
Why buy the spark plugs 37304 by MSD Ignition?
- Vast Experience: MSD Ignition, headquartered in 1970, El Paso, Texas, United States, have been producing spark plugs for many years. So, it has been doing so for longer than most other spark plug manufacturers around the world. Thus, these spark plugs are worth the investment.
- Impeccable Reputation: [MSD Ignition] (https://www.google.com/search?q=msd+performance+contact+ifo&oq=msd+performance+contact+ifo&aqs=chrome..69i57j33i10i160l2.15444j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8) has an untarnished reputation for making reliable and high-quality products, which is why its products are highly sought after. It supplies many top car manufacturers with OE automotive products, and it also serves the global aftermarket spark plugs market.
- Affordable: The spark plugs 37304 are just a bit more expensive than regular spark plugs, but they will reduce your maintenance costs substantially over time.
- Made in: MSD Ignition develops its spark plugs in 1970, El Paso, Texas, United States, so its products are regulated by the Japan Auto Parts Industries Association (JAPIA). JAPIA sets quality standards for Japanese auto part manufacturers.
Specifications and Features
Count:4 per package
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 4Cyl 2.0L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 D 2.2L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V6 3.8L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 V6 3.3L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V6 3.3L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G90 V6 3.3L
2008 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V8 5.0L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G90 V8 5.0L
2018 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 2.0L
2019 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster N 4Cyl 2.0L
2011 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 1.6L
2009 to 2010 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.4L
2010 to 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe 4Cyl 2.4L
2007 to 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe V6 2.7L
2009 to 2011 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L
2009 to 2011 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L
2010 to 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L
2010 to 2011 Hyundai Tucson
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.