3 Reasons To Upgrade to 2010-13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Spark Plugs 6481 by NGK Spark Plugs
You can enhance the performance of your 2010-13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L without having to add performance mods to it. Get the spark plugs by NGK Spark Plugs 6481. NGK Spark Plugs is among the highest-ranking automotive spark plug manufacturers in the world. It develops innovatively designed spark plugs that deliver more focused sparks for higher ignitability. These parts are made from premium materials like laser iridium and copper. So, they are guaranteed to last longer than your stock spark plugs. The best part is that they are MSRP $12.06 per piece. In this article, we will discuss the benefits of these spark plugs. Here is what we will discuss:
1. What is a spark plug?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the spark plugs 6481 by NGK Spark Plugs?
What is a Spark Plug?
A spark plug is a critical part of your car’s ignition system. It introduces a spark of electricity into an engine’s combustion chamber, resulting in the ignition of the air-and-fuel mixture therein and the power production to start up the car. The NGK Spark Plugs 6481 is designed to deliver these electric charges more reliably [dependably, consistently] and efficiently than your stock spark plugs.
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
Lower Maintenance Costs
Spark plug replacement service is expensive primarily because of the high labor costs it attracts. With the spark plugs 6481, you will have lengthier replacement intervals of between 60,000 to 100,000 miles, which means that you will plan fewer spark plug replacement services over the lifetime of your 2010-13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe. Therefore, although these spark plugs by NGK Spark Plugs cost more than generic ones, you will end up spending much less on maintenance costs with them.
These spark plugs by NGK Spark Plugs are designed with single laser iridium tips to improve heat dissipation. They also feature tapered-cut, ground electrodes that enhance ignitability while reducing quenching. As a result, these spark plugs provide more reliable sparks to their tips, causing better combustion of the air and fuel in the cylinders, and consequently, more remarkable performance.
Improved Consistency in the Winter
The winter season’s low temperatures can put a damper on the chemical processes in your car’s battery, making it not to hold a charge as long as it does in warmer weather. As a result, your spark plugs may not receive as much electric charge as they would otherwise get from the battery to start the car. The good thing is that the spark plugs 6481 do not require as much charge as generic spark plugs to provide focused sparks. So, you are more assured of being able to start the 4Cyl 2.0L engine of your 2010-13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe in the winter with these spark plugs.
Why buy the spark plugs 6481 by NGK Spark Plugs?
- Vast Experience: Experience and market dominance mean a great deal in the automotive parts manufacturing industry, and NGK Spark Plugs shines in both aspects. It stands as one of the longest standing yet valued spark plug manufacturers on the market. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with their spark plugs 6481.
- Impeccable Reputation: NGK Spark Plugs devotedly serves the OE and aftermarket industries with dedication and unwavering resolve for quality. Its many clients, which include to top-rated automakers, all attest to this.
- Affordable: The spark plugs 6481 are just a bit more expensive than regular spark plugs, but they will reduce your maintenance costs considerably over time.
- Made in: NGK Spark Plugs manufactures its spark plugs in Nagoya, Japan, so its products are regulated by the Japan Auto Parts Industries Association (JAPIA). JAPIA sets quality standards for Japanese auto part manufacturers.
Specifications and Features
Material: Laser iridium
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s):
2010 to 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.