3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2010-14 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Axle Pack 935.51011
The stock brakes of your 2010-14 Hyundai Genesis Coupe may be functioning perfectly during regular, everyday driving, but can you trust them to hold their ground when you are driving at the limit? A good-quality brake upgrade will add value to your car. The StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 935.51011 has been purposefully designed for this car, and it guarantees improved braking performance and several other benefits that we will discuss below. Even better is the fact that you can buy this brake kit for just $702.17. In this article, we will discuss the following:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 935.51011 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
The axle packs are premium OE upgrades produced by StopTech. They consist of premium rotors and pads that have been pre-selected to ensure enhanced braking performance and a perfect fit.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
Your 2010-14 Hyundai Genesis Coupe has serious performance potential, but it may not be advisable to thoroughly explore the car’s performance capabilities with your factory brakes. Undeniably, this car’s stock brakes are commendable, but they may not be able to deliver reliable braking power during high-performance driving because they are not for that. The StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 935.51011, on the other hand, can withstand higher levels of performance. Its exclusive, premium materials and innovative vented brake rotors with an OE vane design have increased heat tolerance. It can better handle the higher friction levels of performance driving. And so you can count on this kit to offer you more consistent braking power.
Shorter Braking Distances:
Braking distances make all the difference when racing or trying to beat lap times on the track. With its stock brakes, the 2010-14 Hyundai Genesis Coupe can pull to a stop from 70 mph in 163 feet. With the StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 935.51011, that braking distance is bound to reduce thanks to its premium brake pads and rotors significantly. These pads and rotors are made from proprietary alloys that deliver more grip and bite. As a result, they provide shorter braking distances.
The materials from which this brake kit is made are better to those of your factory brakes in both quality and strength, and so you can count on the fact that they will last longer, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 935.51011?
- Brake pads and rotors can’t be paired together indiscriminately because they are manufactured for other purposes and in various grades. Brake part manufacturers develop brake kits for different purposes, using other materials. When brake pad/rotor upgrades are mismatched, they may fail to deliver the desired improvements in braking performance. The pre-selected StopTech axle pack covers the brake pad and rotor matching part for you, so you can go right ahead and install it. Its components have been carefully pre-matched for you.
- The contents of this kit are designed and produced at one of the StopTech manufacturing facilities here in the USA. These products are made in compliance with the set industry standards for quality in the brake parts and rotors.
- This kit costs just $702.17, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
Position: Front and rear
Feature: Drilled and slotted
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s):
2010 to 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.