3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2010-14 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Axle Pack 935.51048
The stock brakes of your 2010-14 Hyundai Genesis Sedan may be operating perfectly during regular, everyday driving, but can you trust them to hold their ground when you are driving at the limit? A good-quality brake upgrade will add value to your car. The StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 935.51048 has been mainly designed for this car, and it guarantees improved braking performance and several other benefits that we will discuss below. Even better is the fact that you can buy this brake kit for just $718.02. In this article, we will discuss the following:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 935.51048 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
This brake kit comprises specifically designed and pre-matched brake pads and rotors that are performance-focused.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
There’s no denying that Hyundai gives the Genesis Coupe great brakes at the factory, but they may not be able to withstand the intense friction and heat that comes with high-performance driving. The StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 935.51048, on the other hand, can take higher levels of performance. Its exclusive, premium materials and innovative vented brake rotors with an OE vane design have increased heat tolerance. It can better handle the higher friction levels of performance driving. And so you can count on this kit to offer you more dependable braking power.
Shorter Braking Distances:
Braking distances make all the difference when racing or trying to beat lap times on the track. With its stock brakes, the 2010-14 Hyundai Genesis Sedan can pull to a stop from 70 mph in 163 feet. With the StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 935.51048, that braking distance is bound to reduce thanks to its premium brake pads and rotors significantly. These pads and rotors are made from proprietary alloys that deliver more grip and bite. As a result, they provide shorter braking distances.
The materials from which this brake kit is made are better to those of your OE brakes in both quality and strength, and so you can count on the fact that they will last longer, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 935.51048?
- The quality and usefulness of a brake pad may never be fully realized when it is inappropriately matched with a brake rotor or vice versa. With this purposely put-together brake kit upgrade for the 2010-14 Hyundai Genesis Sedan, StopTech sorts that out for you by perfectly matching its brake pads with its brake rotors. The kit features pre-matched brake pads and rotors.
- The StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 935.51048 brake kit is manufactured in the USA, so you are assured of high-quality standards in the pads and rotors' production processes.
- This kit costs just $718.02, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
Position:Front and Rear
Feature:drilled and slotted
2011 to 2012 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
2010 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Sedan