3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2012 Hyundai Veloster Axle Pack 935.51044
Want to draw more performance out of your 2012 Hyundai Veloster? Try fitting it with the StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 935.51044. You will be amazed at how much this brake kit can impact your car’s driving character. It costs just $531.68, which isn’t much considering the benefits it offers. Here are the things we’ll discuss in this article:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 935.51044 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
This brake kit comprises specifically designed and pre-selected brake pads and rotors that are performance-focused.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
Sometimes, your stock brake system may suffer from brake fade when heat builds up substantially because of braking friction, e.g. when you are driving aggressively or when braking from high speeds. This can be alleviated by installing the StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 935.51044 because it offers higher fade resistance and higher heat tolerance. It is made from premium materials with higher heat and friction limits. It also provides an increased braking surface area thanks to its larger pads and rotors. So, you will be more confident of your car’s ability to pull to a stop from high speed with this brake kit.
Shorter Braking Distances:
This brake kit also guarantees shorter braking distances because its grippier brake pads deliver a firmer bite. The more resilient materials of the premium rotors also help to slow the car down quicker. Shorter braking distances make for more exciting driving experiences and improved performance.
You won’t have to replace this brake kit as often as you would your stock brakes because it won’t wear out as quickly. This brake kit’s premium rotors have an electro-statically applied finish. They can withstand up to 400 hours of exposure to saltwater without rusting, thanks to this finish. Also worth noting is that this kit’s brake pads and rotors both utilize wear-resistant materials that resist cracking in high friction or high heat situations.
Why buy the StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 935.51044?
- It is important for brake pad upgrades to be accurately matched to brake rotor upgrades because brake pads and rotors are not made alike. Brake part manufacturers develop brake kits for different purposes, using other materials. When brake pad/rotor upgrades are incorrectly matched, they may fail to deliver the desired improvements in braking performance. The StopTech axle packs take away the guesswork that comes with a correctly paired brake pad and brake rotor upgrades. Its components have been carefully pre-matched for you.
- You can trust the StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 935.51044 brake kit because it is manufactured in the USA by highly certified professionals and production facilities that adhere to industry-established quality standards.
- This kit costs just $531.68, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
Feature: Drilled and slotted
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s):
2012 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 1.6L
2013 to 2014 Hyundai Veloster
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.