3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2012-14 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Axle Pack 935.51014
Want to draw more performance out of your 2012-14 Hyundai Genesis Sedan? Try fitting it with the StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 935.51014. This brake kit will change how take corners and turns with this car. It costs just $772.3, which isn’t much considering the benefits it offers. Here are the things we’ll discuss in this article:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 935.51014 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
This brake kit comprises specially designed and pre-matched brake pads and rotors that are performance-focused.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
Your 2012-14 Hyundai Genesis Sedan has serious performance potential, but it may not be wise to thoroughly test the car’s performance capabilities with your stock brakes. Undeniably, this car’s OE brakes are good, but they may not be able to deliver reliable braking capability during high-performance driving because they are not for that. The StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 935.51014, on the other hand, can withstand higher levels of performance. Its exclusive, high-quality materials and innovative vented brake rotors with an OE vane design have increased heat tolerance. It can better handle the higher friction levels of performance driving. And so you can count on this kit to offer you more reliable braking power.
Shorter Braking Distances:
Braking distances make all the difference when racing or trying to beat lap times on the track. With its stock brakes, the 2012-14 Hyundai Genesis Sedan can pull to a stop from 70 mph in 163 feet. With the StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 935.51014, that braking distance is bound to reduce thanks to its premium brake pads and rotors significantly. These pads and rotors are made from proprietary alloys that deliver more grip and bite. As a result, they provide shorter braking distances.
The materials from which this brake kit is made are superior to those of your stock brakes in both quality and strength, and so you can count on the fact that they will last longer, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 935.51014?
- Brake pads and rotors can’t be paired together indiscriminately because they are designed for other purposes and in various grades. Brake part manufacturers develop brake kits for different purposes, using other materials. When brake pad/rotor upgrades are mismatched, they may fail to deliver the anticipated improvements in braking performance. The StopTech axle packs take away the guesswork that comes with a correctly paired brake pad and brake rotor upgrades. Its components have been carefully pre-matched for you.
- You can trust the StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 935.51014 brake kit because it is developed in the USA by highly certified professionals and production facilities that adhere to industry-established quality standards.
- This kit costs just $772.3, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
Position: Front and rear
Feature: Drilled and slotted
2012 to 2014 hyundai genesis sedan
Relevant part numbers
2012 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.