3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2005-06 Hyundai Elantra Axle Pack 936.46013
Are you thinking about upgrading the performance or drivability of your 2005-06 Hyundai Elantra? Try fitting it with the StopTech drilled rear axle pack 936.46013. This brake kit will change how take corners and turns with this car. It costs just $370.81, which isn’t much considering the benefits it offers. Here are the things we’ll discuss in this article:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech drilled rear axle pack 936.46013 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
This brake kit comprises specifically designed and pre-selected brake pads and rotors that are performance-focused.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
You are unlikely to encounter any problems with them during moderate driving. But, when you start to engage in spirited or aggressive driving, you will see their shortfalls. The reason is that they get overwhelmed when heat builds up at the wheels, such as during high-speed driving or aggressive braking. You can count on the StopTech drilled rear axle pack 936.46013 to deliver more reliable braking power because it has higher heat tolerance. It features high-quality brake pads that are made from superior, heat-resistant materials. It also features vented heavy-duty rotors with an OE vane design that goes a long way in helping to dissipate heat.
Shorter Braking Distances:
Braking distances make all the difference when racing or trying to beat lap times on the track. With its stock brakes, the 2005-06 Hyundai Elantra can pull to a stop from 70 mph in 163 feet. With the StopTech drilled rear axle pack 936.46013, that braking distance is bound to reduce thanks to its premium brake pads and rotors significantly. These pads and rotors are made from proprietary alloys that deliver more grip and bite. As a result, they provide shorter braking distances.
Thanks to this brake kit’s more solid and more resilient materials, it is sure to have a much longer service life than your stock brake pads and rotors, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech drilled rear axle pack 936.46013?
- The quality and usefulness of a brake pad may never be fully realized when it is inappropriately matched with a brake rotor or vice versa. With this purposely assembled brake kit upgrade for the 2005-06 Hyundai Elantra, StopTech sorts that out for you by perfectly matching its brake pads with its brake rotors. The kit features pre-matched brake pads and rotors.
- You can trust the StopTech drilled rear axle pack 936.46013 brake kit because it is manufactured in the USA by highly skilled professionals and production facilities that adhere to industry-established quality standards.
- This kit costs just $370.81, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
Position: Front And Rear
Measurement: 4 W
2005 to 2006 Hyundai Elantra
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.